Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

perfect foggy weather for halloween hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

yeah that's pretty spot on

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I would love to get very stoned and have dan akroyd talk at me about ghosts and aliens

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

kaleedity posted:

technically they're kidnapping the ghosts

he's into ghost bondage

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

I like when people say "of all time" like they're looking at fourteen billion years of music videos to select the very best one

I just watched it and it's not even close to the best music video wtf

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

So, what is the best music video?

Nothing jumps out in my mind right away but I'll keep thinking about it.

you're probably right with thriller but I watched this one like everyday for a while after I first saw it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdlPXZUj6w

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the animated videos for that one qotsa album were pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYZToXuJaM

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

that music video for space oddity where his astronaut uniform is a vest that says major tom in big letters

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

as long as I can continue to not use twitter for free I'm good

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

you will be charged $10/month to be verifed as not on twitter

gently caress

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

screaming there is no trump as I launch myself off a bell tower

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

VideoKid posted:

the kids issues all seemed reasonable to me? but I’m not a soulless Fox News anchor

person who doesn't work makes fun of someone who does, many such cases

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the first time I kissed I kept my eyes open and she told me to stop being a weirdo and close them, still don't really understand why but I do as I'm told

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

jesse watters deserves a baseball bat to the back of the skull until his eyes turn into dicks

ahh a chronic case of being cockeyed

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

whys he not fat anymore, whats going on with this nussy

people usually lose weight when they die

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

looking forward to the next presidential election being decided by which decrepit mummy candidate dies first

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

I heard trump is dead

yeah he died and lost 50 lbs when his bowels voided

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

is trumnp still dead? or did he wriggle his way out of that one too

he beat death in a game of golf but their tennis match hasn't finished yet

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

lmao

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

nowadays you have to bury presidents 10 times, 15 times

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

the greatest baseball player is randy savage because he decided to do something entertaining instead of play baseball

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I hope they hit the balls real good and also catch them and you have fun tho

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

Wrong Randy, the greatest baseball player is the randy who exploded a bird with his pitch

that's pretty cool but how was his flying elbow drop

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

me when you tell me to turn my monitor off

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Space Jam posted:

wtf happened to lpzie 1

have you ever seen trump and lpzie in the same room? think about it

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

put some eggs in your belly nest for a nice breakfast

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

why's he getting hand stuck

this new version of the 4 horsemen is the worst

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I would like to announce I am considering forming a trump thread subcommittee to analyze the benefits of potentially drafting a post

to my fellow posters: I see you and I hear you there is no escape

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

autumn was always my favorite season, shame apparently I'm never going to get to experience it again

it's ok you'll get winter autumn before spring summer and then super summer rolls through. regular summer is now autumn and winter will be condensed to a one week period where it's randomly -30 out

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

oh also I was kinda joking about cocktail attire earlier but for real what’s that mean for the fellas

it means you'll be drinking so whatever your best electrochemistry clothes are, probably a silk robe of some kind

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

am I missing out by not having seen dragonball? I don't really feel like I am

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

does anyone else feel like they've made a lot of mistakes and left a lot of things in ruin over the years

yeah, oh yeah definitely

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

You'll just get some jokes online that's all. It's just a kids show with a bunch of bullshit filler and yelling.

oh yeah I kinda get the thing where they stand still and yell at each other and I think it has power levels, I dunno I was busy watching night court or something probably

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I've hosed up just about everything I could in life but I remind myself I was never given any sort of guidance on this poo poo so whatever gently caress it I tried

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

this poo poo is pathetic I mean I hate crowds and used to get intensely paranoid just going outside but drat why would you be scared of homeless people they're the one group that is not going to be judging you for poo poo

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

CODChimera posted:

luckily none of it matters and everything is gonna be hosed up like 10 years from now. maybe even sooner, 5 years? maybe tomorrow for some people

it's ok I've got weed it'll be fine

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

I'd have a beer with dick bigger, maybe he would tell me his secrets

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

buddykins get some of those drugs I hear they catapult over the border

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

SorePotato posted:

Instead of drinking you can sit down for a meditation :) do that every night for 4 hours

but I only have 4 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

me @ ur posts

good I'm glad they're working