Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Hello friends.

This is the hardest list I have done. Between a lot of good QBs not playing well, injuries, and general bad offensive play across the league, it's made doing this list difficult and a lot of names you might think would be lower are higher, and vice versa. As always, the list is fluid and just because someone is low, does not mean they cannot rebound. It's a long season and there's still a long way to go. There is still so much we do not know. Well, except the top 2 on the list. We know they're good. Anyways, let's see how this shakes out.

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Josh Allen
3. Geno Smith
4. Tua
5. Jalen Hurts
6. Aaron Rodgers
7. Justin Herbert
8. Joe Burrow
9. Lamar Jackson
10. Jimmy Garappalo
11. Jared Goff
12. Tom Brady
13. Kirk Cousins
14. Marcus Mariota
15. Ryan Tannehill
16. Derek Carr
17. Trevor Lawrence
18. Kyler Murray
19. Daniel Jones
20. Jacoby Brissett
21. Davis Mills
22. Matt Ryan
23. Cooper Rush
24. Matt Stafford
25. Andy Dalton
26. PJ Walker
27. Justin Fields
28. Russell Wilson
29. Carson Wentz
30. Zach Wilson
31. Mac Jones
32. Kenny Pickett

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

SA2K you put Jimmy G in the top 10. Are you feeling OK?

Perfectly

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

He's arguably not in the top 10 this year

I thought that might be the case but I think he is playing better than anyone ranked below him

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

herbie didn't write back though (written off due to injury)

fix this