Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

is mastodon one of those alt-right ones? it sounds like an alt-right one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

i'm starting a twitter clone called spurtter

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

faxlore posted:

re-spurttin' this

instead of "tweeting" you're "beating off under the table"

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

every time i think of mastodon i think of eugen spending basically his whole life making it and then trump comes along and forks it for truth social and there's not a single goddamn thing eugen can do about it.

Open Source, baybee!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

everyone should maintain legal control over their own work. Here's the requisite manifesto link, please share widely:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h__zP17eMoSXntHq6Jo7nKxRB8DoCOcVZ794Qd4LEA4/edit

I just don’t write code for free, op.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

my last GitHub contribution was to fix something in the awful ios app that bugged me

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

i dont think the idea that the admins can read your DMs is weird unless its some kind of secret, which it never was.. Same thing is probably true here. If you wanna have a private convo, theres lots of places you can do that.

jeffery reads all of the sa DMs be careful

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

time to upload shrek on a couple instances

the gba video version

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

hbag posted:

is .post a valid TLD cos i mean yos.post is right there