Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Happy Tanksgiving, pyf tanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Scary Owl posted:

Been playing Gal Gun Double Peace and for such a weird perverted concept it manages to be very fun and wholesome at the same time, weirdly enough

Yeah, it's awesome and full of little secrets, alternate paths and endings and scoring tricks, going for full completion (there's a mode with an ending for every NPC not covered by the main story) can be pretty rewarding if you like the base game.

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Dwarf Fortress is out on Steam Dec. 6th.

The song they used for the trailer owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7T5LXQPJI

Edit: Just in time for me to get my new 3090TI system I ordered.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I can't believe they didn't just abandon development after Rimworld became a thing and leapfrogged them into another galaxy

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
my loving box fan died its so hot in my apt

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Has Sony added Mega Man Legends to its PSPlus subscription yet? I haven't heard anything about it since launch but I assume they've been adding PS1 games to it monthly

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Hwurmp posted:

Its a pretty standard pick but you can't improve on perfection

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Chev posted:

Yeah, it's awesome and full of little secrets, alternate paths and endings and scoring tricks, going for full completion (there's a mode with an ending for every NPC not covered by the main story) can be pretty rewarding if you like the base game.

I got the true ending with 2 of the girls (Shinobu and the shopkeeper girl) and gonna keep gunning for the rest! Unironically recommend this for anyone into rail shooters. Meanwhile I tried The House of the Dead Remake on PC and the game would crash before the title screen everytime

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

Dwarf Fortress is out on Steam Dec. 6th.

The song they used for the trailer owns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7T5LXQPJI

Edit: Just in time for me to get my new 3090TI system I ordered.

Maybe I'll be able to get into it after all these years

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Hwurmp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65iisyjmUY

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Big Scary Owl posted:

Been playing Gal Gun Double Peace and for such a weird perverted concept it manages to be very fun and wholesome at the same time, weirdly enough

:blastu:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Chev posted:

die!!!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

[v casually] been playing the gamem that is unambiguously about looking up the skirts of school children. its actually rather deep.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There's only one true video game tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuX84o-XMoU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Stux posted:

[v casually] been playing the gamem that is unambiguously about looking up the skirts of school children. its actually rather deep.

not good!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Persona 5:

Does anything special happen if you steal a boss's treasure instead of defeating them? I didn't manage to take Kamoshida's crown because I wasn't doing enough damage (because I needed to debuff/heal too often).

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Toxic Mental posted:

Scorn is so loving good and it's my GOTY, probably one of the best things I've ever played.

The fact that 75% of the user reviews of the game are "It's so booooooring" and "It's too hard, they don't tell you what to do" just cements it in my mind that I'm right and it's a mastapiece

My complaints were neither of those things and mainly that if the game had no combat or even less combat I would have enjoyed it more.

Also they're so in loving love with their animations, not just for the setpieces but for the basic action of refilling your ammo, complete and utter poo poo, loved seeing this multiple times because also the checkpoint after dying would start me physically after the ammo station but not having gotten the ammo so i would have to backtrack just to get the ammo back!?

https://s1.webmshare.com/aBA9v.webm

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
If skirts aren't your thing there's a swimsuit mode, although the original/Gal Gun Returns has a much better assortment of swimsuits, Double Peace is a real step back in that respect.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Rinkles posted:

Persona 5:

Does anything special happen if you steal a boss's treasure instead of defeating them? I didn't manage to take Kamoshida's crown because I wasn't doing enough damage (because I needed to debuff/heal too often).

I may be misremembering but I think that just a mechanic that makes the boss easier/a distraction.

Its been awhile though.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Chev posted:

If skirts aren't your thing there's a swimsuit mode, although the original/Gal Gun Returns has a much better assortment of swimsuits, Double Peace is a real step back in that respect.

go away dude

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Chev posted:

:chloe:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

My complaints were neither of those things and mainly that if the game had no combat or even less combat I would have enjoyed it more.

Also they're so in loving love with their animations, not just for the setpieces but for the basic action of refilling your ammo, complete and utter poo poo, loved seeing this multiple times because also the checkpoint after dying would start me physically after the ammo station but not having gotten the ammo so i would have to backtrack just to get the ammo back!?

this wont load for me and yet i know exactly what it would have been

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

Chev posted:

Da gently caress

rox
Sep 7, 2016

hmm

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yeah I know, you'd think the sequel would expand on it.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

yoooooooooooo

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't have a favourite tank because I don't celebrate weapons of war

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Chev posted:

[extremely close to the mic] youre a loving freak

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Hwurmp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiGnj7QX2A

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

The big Chinese tank in C&C Generals that you could build a bunker or a propaganda tower on.

I'd really like a remaster of Generals, but I guess China would be mad about it. The terrorist faction is also very ... 2003.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

The crafting system is very bad and it has an awful level up system, but so did the original just in a different way. Other than that it was generally an improvement on the SNES/PS1 version.

the skill system is grindy garbage too where half of them are essential and half of them are useless but you won't really know which is which without checking a guide. and the random drops....gah!

that game has like four different ways of ensuring new recruits are as bad as they can possibly be

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
That reminds me, the Front Mission remake is coming out this month too. Hopefully it comes out on PC later so I can actually play it.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Chev posted:

Yeah I know, you'd think the sequel would expand on it.
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...d-war-anime.mp4

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Stop dying noob, and get good

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Also anime games are bad and you should stop playing them, but especially weirdass lolicon poo poo

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
galgun is bad but, anime games are good

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
anime ftw

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice