Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Tennessee needed Bama to trip all over its own dick on top of playing its best game, and Georgia looks a hell of a lot less dumb at least than Bama so I don't really get this. To me the game is a tossup at worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Blue Raider posted:

hang the banner

I don't think they're that good! Bama is bad this year!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I mean

There's nothing I can say about BoB at this point

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Woowwww Brian Kelly is bitch made

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yeah if the ball is tipped at the line you can't commit PI.

They should have called it as a hold then

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
That took forever

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
This will never end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Wiltsghost posted:

did kelly chicken out?

I couldn't believe he'd go for it after pussyfooting into overtime