Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

I use my real name there. please don’t make it weird.

https://cohost.org/bradmelanson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

also has anyone said just chost yet

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

wow cohost is really bringing out the good posters

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

didn't they more than triple their user count in the last like, month? no poo poo that made some problems for them. works okay for me overall. :shrug:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

i don’t mind the reposts but i do hope they find a way to only show you one. if a post picks up steam it’s nothing to see it four or five times in a row.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

is it possible they were using cloudflare before it became widely known that it sucks? i dunno. they seem alright and i’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt here.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

holy poo poo it’s been that long? i was thinking it was like, last year.

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

hailthefish posted:

yeah the levels of and-yet-you-live-in-a-society in here are getting wild

I know we're all cynical as hell but it does feel like some people are very thirsty to "actually, assc is bad" yes

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

it’s a good site and I like to post there

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Progressive JPEG posted:

yeah i've seen it like 50 times already but thanks for the reminder

this but sincerely. I am happy to see it for the 51st time. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

it does give me pause that there are apparently enough people upset at “don’t post anything even minor-adjacent” for it to be a big thing, but yeah I have been blissfully unaware of any of this because I don’t follow those people.