Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Painstakingly followed all of you in the thread so you better not post garbage

https://cohost.org/armitage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

yospals post 59 times per second

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Given that cohost isn’t gonna have an app, not anytime soon, what are your strats for phonehosting? Can you put a safari bookmark on the iphone home screen?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

chummer, naturally

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Dijkstracula posted:

logged into twitter for some reason and I'm seeing everyone yell at each other about the cohost TOS; is there a tldr for that at all

Im gonna guess it’s variations on “What do you mean i can’t be an rear end in a top hat?” with the usual declensions of “Show me where the line is” and “What is being an rear end in a top hat anyway?”

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

You see the same thing in open source repos with ToCs

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I didn’t read all of it but what i did read sounds a lot like concern trolling

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

“Don’t post lies, falsities or misinformation please”

WELL WHAT IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT AND I TRIPPED AND FELL ON THIS BUNK STUDY ABOUT VACCINES AND

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Im fine with being very cynical of big corpos and their legalese, but as a non beep boop i’m ok with being more lenient about the intentions of a couple of devs working on a small grassroots project. Maybe i’m an idiot i don’t know

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

we need some rules Crip

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Pony Stark, lol

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I was already confused at the move from cohost -> chost now we're saying chostin'??

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Jonny 290 posted:

i just pulled several eye muscles

the cohost defender has logged in (again, after getting logged out for the third time today)

jk luv u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Dijkstracula posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017601

e: I guess at no point in that thread did anyone actually post the link so http://sdf.org/

maybe a good link for The Dir