Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
site design is terrible and their rules seem to be written by weenies

https://cohost.org/cripeatinbread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i like that you can page through emptiness with these buttons

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
still in the same place i was 2 days ago.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
2 days ago it was at 6000+ for me.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
say no to rules man

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

HKR posted:

staff posted an update about the queue for those of you waiting:

Also from that post, they take their work life balance seriously

glad to see that cohost supports the troops

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ayyy, im chosting ova heah

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the most chost

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
tbh cohost will probably collapse before twitter does

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Progressive JPEG posted:

does everyone else get logged out roughly once every day or two or is it just me

i do too

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
nah that poo poo gets old really quick

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
aint no way im reading a manifesto

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cohost kinda sucks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cohost is like tumblr but for bigger nerds and bigger degenerates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Jonny 290 posted:

exactly

also don't use that word against queer communities maybe

shut up