Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
lol the Pens are such a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Hahahaha Penguins

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

HootTheOwl posted:

Hold up, Pittsburgh is fighting for the playoffs?

Sid is

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

i loving hate Tristan Jarry

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Ahahahahahahahah :sickos: please fire Ron Hextall post haste.

Jarry you suck.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

this jarry guy is a laugh riot

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Hilarious board glitch in the Oilers Avs game. Completely Emmy worthy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I don't care if they replace the entire front office with a spreadsheet sorted by e+/- the entire drat thing needs to be turned over

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Lmao you stupid motherfuckers

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buddy Robinson has 2 points

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I don't care if they replace the entire front office with a spreadsheet sorted by e+/- the entire drat thing needs to be turned over

How are you going to turn it over? Petry is 6 million per, Granlund is 5.25 million per, Rust is 5 and change, carter gets paid at all lol, and on and on and on. They sold as high as they will ever get for Matheson. They turned Marino into basically nothing. They wasted their cap space on old as gently caress guys that can not skate at all. Who are you going to bring in? The UFA class sucks and there's no money. Trade? Lol with what assets. Ron loving cooked this team in a year.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Mind_Taker posted:

Hahahaha Penguins

:hfive:

I would say the Playoff streak finally coming to an end with back-to-back losses to the 31st and 32nd place teams would be delightful but I'm not sold on that yet.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

dump who you can, buy out the rest
they have plenty of space to work with and everyone but Carter buys out just fine anyhow

play the kids next season
they can't suck as hard as the current roster

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Get outshot 95-49 in 2 games? No problem.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Lol avs

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Ok but lose Thursday too, please

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

MacKinnon is so bloody fast.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Whatever, maybe this will be a good thing in the long run

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

play the kids next season
they can't suck as hard as the current roster

lol what kids

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the penguins own

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I dunno, find some damned kids
sign college kids
point being there's stuff that can be done

Christ, if JR doesn't get fired he's probably still keen to flip Miller for Granlund and picks anyhow

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

waffle enthusiast posted:

MacKinnon is so bloody fast.

its nuts

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gonna try just sacrificing a goat to try and make the avs lose

My apologies, Mr goat

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Ginette Reno posted:

Whatever, maybe this will be a good thing in the long run

lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Rust trying to make a dangle and watching the puck get left behind just about encapsulates his season.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat, Teej with a hell of a dagger

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Pens you're dogshit garbage.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Tuned in to watch some nameless blackhawk player turn Chris Letang inside out

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Andrew W.K plays them off one last time.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Oh my God penguins

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Lol pens

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

It is one of the most fitting ends to their season. Every issue player on display, every weakness laid bare, and it all culminates in them breaking the streak.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Oh wait that was Tyler Johnson nevermind lol. Thought it was Reese Johnson at first

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

it's not over yet - the Isles can lose to Montreal before the Pens lose to CBJ anyway

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

What is wrong with Wild and their fans? Their player got a 2 minute penalty for attempting to murder Ehlers and they are acting like it is the greatest injustice ever.

It was a seriously awful hit. That should be a long suspension.

Carwash Cunt fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 12, 2023

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

You gotta love NHL reffing. The Oilers take a delay of game for shooting the puck over the glass. So of course the refs have to even it up. So when Nugent-Hopkins slashes Byram's sick they call a slash on... Byram.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Carwash oval office posted:

It was a seriously awful hit. That should be a long suspension.

Long suspension in the NHL? Is such a thing even possible

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Simplex posted:

You gotta love NHL reffing. The Oilers take a delay of game for shooting the puck over the glass. So of course the refs have to even it up. So when Nugent-Hopkins slashes Byram's sick they call a slash on... Byram.

Yeah it was bullshit. Avs are lucky it's even right now. Their PK is playing out of their minds

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

good time for my stream to freeze so i can stare at how sloppy the kraken are

Tweak fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Oh my god are we going to have to deal with this EA Sports nameplate bullshit in the power play for the playoffs?

I assume at this point there’s an NHL exec seriously arguing for bringing back the comet tail on the puck.