Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
more goals for the goals god in pittsburgh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jarry what the gently caress

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

So, it's going to be one of _those_ games

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
I turn it on and Jarry gives up the weirdest, stupidest goal

I'm sorry

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That was a MAF rear end goal Jarry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
This poo poo is hilarious

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Matt Zerella posted:

Rangers should be up 4-0 and are probably going to lose this 1-0.

brother stop posting like this

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I would consider challenging that. There was definite contact there from Bergeron's leg

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's a flop but it's a good one and they may get it back.

Edit: Actually not even a flop, he's not affected and continues trying to play the puck.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I hate the challenge conceptually but I will love it if it works here

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i don't know that the contact necessarily prevented jarry from making the save there, it almost turned him into a better spot to see the puck, although it did give that left leg the position for the puck to bounce in, but i can easily see that goal getting overturned

.....and it was! so there you go

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Lmao get destroyed Bruins

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I hate the challenge conceptually but I will love it if it works here

The Pens always win these challenges

They're good at them/it's rigged

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I was at the Pens game last Saturday and them winning two challenges in the period was hilarious just to watch the whole building melting down. I mean Kraken still one but I had that at least.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Kreider!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

come back soon, Blueger

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Kreider!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

marchy scores on a beauty from the dot and the dipshit ESPN guy goes "that one will probably stand". what is "probable" about that goal standing lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Jarry going miles out of the net there doesn't help an already bad PK. Also I've apparently missed quite the 2nd period to this point tucking in the little one.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also Jarry maybe make a loving save once in a while

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
washington seems so supernaturally good at getting hockey chaos to go their way against vgk it is insane. glad the period ended before that would be goal

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

brother stop posting like this

Sorry I just forgot what Torts hockey looks like and remembered how many times this happened when he was our coach.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Dumo also going on some kind of weird walkabout pressure scheme isn't ideal either.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Thank Christ that game was unreal- the puck just would not go in the loving net. What a relief

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Pens gonna blow this lead playing like this

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Pens gonna blow this lead playing like this

They sure are!

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
LET THAT BE A LESSON TO YOU. NOBODY STOPS THE LIGHTNING POWER PLAY EIGHT TIMES IN A SINGLE GAME AND BEATS US.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I suppose it's at least been a fun game compared to those road games

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
What a great Eichel to Theodore connection for the win!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Pens playing some very funny hockey. Game going to end on some silly score like 8-6

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

OH BOY ANOTHER PENALTY KILL. MAYBE THIS TIME THEY'LL KILL IT.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Robo my boy

e: and now Seguin

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Nov 2, 2022

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Good Christ

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

You know I completely forgot Hall was a bruin and like... have hardly noticed him tonight.
What happened to him? Has he regressed to just kinda be a complimentary player at this point?

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

3 goals in like 3 seconds

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

You know I completely forgot Hall was a bruin and like... have hardly noticed him tonight.
What happened to him? Has he regressed to just kinda be a complimentary player at this point?

He's been pretty decent in Boston but he's definitely more of a complimentary player now than a star

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

calmly smiling

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Where is my Kasperi Kapanen luxury goal dammit

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol this Pens powerplay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

After all that goalie running, Boston ends up breaking their own
that's karma