Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
flyers bad

but carter hart annoyingly good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Jovial Cow posted:

There was no goal but my goodness that backhand spinorama pass from Fox was ridiculous.

This is absolutely gonna be a 1-0 loss

We can only hope it happens in OT/SO

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Matt Zerella posted:

Now that I see them for real, those reverse retro liberty jerseys are good.

Yeah I wasn’t blown away by them when they were first revealed but they look really amazing on the ice.

Much better than RR 1.0

Might have to buy a couple…

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I realize it's not a big deal because GG gives PP2 at most like 15 seconds per power play, but why the gently caress is Blais out there on PP2?

Should be Laf-Chytil-Kakko-Jones-[Gauthier or Trouba or Miller or Goodrow or Kravtsov]

OldSenileGuy fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Dec 1, 2022

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I’ve been saying that Carpenter is the only ranger that should never see time anywhere but the 4th line, but I’m thinking you can add Blais to that list too

And Goodrow, who should never see time above the third line (though ideally is 4C) is having a rough game so far

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
brilliant loving pass from Goodrow, but now GG is gonna feel validated and Kravtsov is never getting in. And Goodrow had been having a rough game up to that point

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
:lol: at the Colorado arena guy playing Wipeout after the ref fell on his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
If they say this isn’t a kick they might as well just get rid of the rule