Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Binowru posted:

Jesse and Mike are gonna be guests on Doughboys tomorrow. Should be a good one

Oh hell yes, I was excited when they talked about visiting LA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Just started listening to this after exhausting the Blocked Party premium back catalog, and holy poo poo it is hilarious. Turns out JF and DB's chemistry and dry humor is basically created in a lab to directly hit my sense of humor.

One I listened to last night they were discussing Jesus, and DB said something about him being responsible for day/night cycles. JF not reacting but then asking "when is the last time you read the bible?" had me in tears (:420: may have been a factor).

I've been alternating listening to episodes chronologically from the start and backwards from current releases, and outside of production values/songs it's pretty impressive how indistinguishable they are despite six years between them.

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Just started listening to this after exhausting the Blocked Party premium back catalog, and holy poo poo it is hilarious. Turns out JF and DB's chemistry and dry humor is basically created in a lab to directly hit my sense of humor.

One I listened to last night they were discussing Jesus, and DB said something about him being responsible for day/night cycles. JF not reacting but then asking "when is the last time you read the bible?" had me in tears (:420: may have been a factor).

I've been alternating listening to episodes chronologically from the start and backwards from current releases, and outside of production values/songs it's pretty impressive how indistinguishable they are despite six years between them.

one of my personal favorite eps to listen to while stoned is episode 181 that happens to have the blocked party guys on there and to me jesse is at his best when having to manage both db and steffan.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the ones with chris james, the blocked party boys, and the doughboys are easily some of the best

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

laughed really hard when i heard their visit to la episode, and then the doughboys version of the same thing

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
I actually know someone working in post on the show Snake Oil :shepicide:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
You gotta get em on the show.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

doughboys on the premium episode

:letsgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

doughboys on the premium episode

:letsgo:

Good ep. I give it a million Louie sperms.