Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Welcome back thread. You’re not wrong about that QCS thread. It goes places. I’m not sure how much longer spaces that look at the war in a nuanced skeptical way are going to last on any English language platform, that’s hardly SA specific. There’s a certain dogged moral certainty that has overtaken pretty much everyone. It’s almost been remarkable to watch it develop in real time

I really don’t think it helps at all that most of the higher profile voices in opposition to US involvement have been MAGA types

The CPC letter and the push to deplatform BJG are other examples. It’s wild out there

it has been very weird to watch propaganda apparatus (on both sides) adapt to modern social media posting in real time and find incredibly fertile ground there. I stand by my early prediction in the last thread that the longer this goes on the weirder and more unhinged the takes we'll get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Majorian posted:

This is the behavior of The Good Guys.:hmmyes:

indistinguishable from early trump era pepe guys. a few years from now the dogs will be crude cartoons and they'll be posting about zewwinshyy

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Starsfan posted:

and if you were following along last night the civilians who remain in Kherson are actually Russian soldiers dressed in civilian clothing, so obviously you gotta eliminate those guys too