Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i love the smell of new threads in the morning

smells like... victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

"Biden - how is he not dead yet?"

lmaoooo

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ddinkins posted:

I shot Iraqis into bloody pieces. But I never hated myself. I said, "thank me for my service."

:laffo:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

redneck nazgul posted:

you mean the dude who registered the same day dick parasite pregnancy dude got permabanned? :thunk:

lol now that was certainly a poster

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

RealityWarCriminal posted:

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1678699399570939904

seems like an escalation when france is providing weapons to attack russia. but i'm no geopolitics expert

uhhh

Mr Hootington posted:

The pm of the neatherlands said nato needs to fight Russia in Ukraine or they will be fighting Russia in Europe.

uhhhhhhhhhhh

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

covid thread going to Costco

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

euphronius posted:

an Associate Lecturer and PhD candidate at the University of Tasmania’s School of Social Sciences

From the perspective of a Russian soldier, the war in Ukraine must look nightmarish. In over a year of combat, nearly 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded, according to American officials, in a military operation that has proved both incompetent and ill equipped. Morale is reportedly low and complaints common. And yet a significant number of Russian men are still keen to fight — more, in fact, than at the war’s outset. What explains the disconnect?

lol

:thunk:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

C-SPAM->[Ukraine] Glory to Urine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

problematic ukrainian nazi babe...

smythe, this thread needs you right now