Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

i love war but i couldn't fight a whole one

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jose Mengelez posted:

what a lot of people don't understand is that for many western men (especially unconventionally handsome IT professionals) this war is deeply personal. my ukranian wife's step brother has come to visit and they're very close so i'm sleeping on the couch tonight, but this is an excellent opportunity for me to get some nafo posting in on twitter. there's a lot of naysayers (especially itt) but it really makes a material difference.

slava ukraini

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Whenever you find someone that's pointing the finger at NATO, check their opinion on COVID

:hmmyes:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

only if it says usaids

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gradenko_2000 posted:

Men would rather wage an eschatological war against the antichrist than get therapy

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Breakfast All Day posted:

i havent seen a single reputable source supporting the claim these states are not pointlike entities undergoing uniform acceleration

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Marzzle posted:

imagine micheal tracey limiting himself to a single woman, denying his essence to the throngs of the "unfucked" lining up at his doorstep...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

it's more likely than you think

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Majorian posted:

Literally every source we post itt is propaganda.

you need a healthy dose of media literacy methinks

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the US must denazify Canada

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

WoodrowSkillson posted:

tracey's issue is he is a braindead moron. he genuinely cannot fully grasp the american political landscape and thus has ended up in this strange nether realm wherein he is ostensibly left of the GOP but right of many dems because of his resistance to what he sees as "woke" culture.

he is the worst kind of centrist that thinks being mocked by multiple groups means he is right.

that said on ukraine he is mostly been right, not by any logical leaps he made himself

you just wish you'd hosed as much as him

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

I’m glad the war is almost over and that’s the most important part.

bookmarking this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

mao, stalin, lenin, marx, ho chi minh, engels, che would all have believed the same things i do

yep

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Doktor Avalanche posted:

say a prayer for all the civvies left behind, they'll need it when the azovites come

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

iCe-CuBe. posted:

Russian imperialism is just as bad as American imperialism... says a moron. Hello? America isn't the world's leading reactionary power. America isn't invading countries. America doesn't have bases in dozens upon dozens of neocolonial states that surround it. America doesn't bend the weak to its will at merely a threat. There is no American imperialism... and if there were, it definitely doesn't compare to the imperial ambitions of a rogue authoritarian state.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Conspiratiorist posted:

cuz zel wouldnt sign minks 2 duh

stfu

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zodium posted:

learning a new language so i can understand what they're saying in my snuff ivdeos

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Atrocious Joe posted:

De-Nazification was adopted as a war goal by Putin as a concession to the communists and some nationalists, so I understood he really wasn't devoted to the goal. It's extremely funny that him and the Russian ruling class don't believe Ukraine is fascist and it's leading to them making big mistakes. Liberals are real dumb.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lostconfused posted:

I assume most people don't give a poo poo about which corrupt piece of poo poo is in charge and just want to not get shot at.

it's been pretty terrible to live there since 2014 but being in the middle of a war zone seems worse.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

priests can convert other units, but it's easy to interrupt because it takes a long time

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol the taliban are saints compared to Ukrainian soldiers

i just hope everyone on the kill lists was smart enough to get out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

been saying this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Tankbuster posted:

yeah, no more going to bed, waking up seeing a thousand posts and realising its 5 funky pagan symbol defenders getting forumpunched.

halcyon days

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

a fat neck beard ukranian Nazi is not what I’d call ‘sorry for your loss’ material

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

lmao. ukkkraine sucks so loving much dude

weird probe

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Majorian posted:

I was pretty clear about the new rules in the OP.

im not convinced

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

crepeface posted:

i learned recently that the US made vietnam pay for the bombs that was dropped on them and im still in awe of the level of evil lawyer brain you'd have to be to come up with this poo poo

https://twitter.com/LunaOi_VN/status/1470759871331004416?s=20&t=D-0FZSE6JomiMc7AqhPX3A

oof

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Hadlock posted:

Vietnam Laos and Cambodia were all French Indochina before they got all revolutionary

If you ever saw king of the hill, and grandpa was going on about Laotians, that's what this is referencing as well

Laos is rarely mentionned but the carpet-bombing of a neutral country is one of the most horrible thing the US ever did. they still have millions of undetonated bombs all over the place.

tristeham has issued a correction as of 16:31 on Nov 15, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mlmp88

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Hatebag posted:

I've seen enough. Invoke article 5, ukraine must be invaded by nato

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ytlaya posted:

:rolleyes:

Don't you know that bombs and other war materials can only be purchased with Warbucks? Vietnam was only paying back the debt for regular Bucks, so it's fundamentally different

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

HallelujahLee posted:

poland must be destroyed

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

the tankies control the white house now

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

iCe-CuBe. posted:

Im sorry, but Article 5 says we have to invade Ukraine now. I dont want to do it but thats just the way it is, the law is the law.

this. the rules-based international order is the only thing that protects us from chaos and anarchy.

tristeham has issued a correction as of 01:32 on Nov 17, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

any other us president would have reined that little oval office in

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Zodium posted:

no thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

claiming a balding man as your national figure is probably one of the most pathetic things you can do