Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Amethyst posted:

posting about the ukraine war in a comedy way. putin is wide walking hahahaa they even set it to a "dub step" soundtrack 👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

tthere is not a single poster on the previous page worth a single poo poo. this is the most pathetic display of attempted shitposting i've seen in my life. you are all stinking loving nerds posing as jaded policy analysts and your pretend jokes make me god drat sick!!!!!!!!!!

let's loving go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

Nukes. They are on everyone's Christmas wishlist.

Not mine. I want peace :D

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

Listen to all of Blowback, but yeah Season 3 is loving incredible.

I've only listened to Season 1 (Iraq) and a bit of Season 2 which goes over Cuba and the missile crisis.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Xaris posted:

just a reminder, US has been waging a proxy war in ethiopia that has killed tens of thousands of people and displaced millions more. of course you won't hear about it in the west because the people have the wrong skin color, and also it's america doing the killings.

Wasn't there a truce for the Tigray War recently?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1588999899139674112

have some nafo dweebs doing weird racisms at bjg

The NAFO fixation on her is really loving weird

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

?? what forest

The orcs expanded into Ashenvale recently.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

recently?? that was eighteen years ago

that's recent in night elf years

Azathoth posted:

watch garrosh start a loving war

it's thrall's loving fault they settled in a desert

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i liked keeping them in my mouth then swishing them around with the wine you drink after

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

the way i see it, ukraine taking kherson is a huge victory full stop. but the russians have a few different directions they can go: they can either take the L and start negotiating a ceasefire under current conditions, or stabilize a front they can easily supply, continue missile strikes, and see where they are after a long winter of attrition. I hope they go with the first one.

We're probably gonna get the latter, everyone's been pretty much bracing for this winter.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

did you all memory hole Mariopol
yes killing neo nazis in ukraine was secondary to ensuring that ukraine remains out of western orbit

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

due process for military court at like, the very least. is there no one in the Ukrainian government who sees a big problem with murdering lots of people consequence-free? won't this have big long-term ramifications on the relationship between Ukraine and its citizens? i understand that the answer is "no, they don't care." but I don't get how they're prioritizing their goals

the govt really doesn't have control or sway over the ultranationalists and neo nazis, it's especially not going to happen in a post-invasion ukraine

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
can someone tell me why the everyone's still obsessed over what dugin says and does

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Mirthless posted:

christ almighty

this is such a wild naive thing to say that I am physically stunned

you should spend a solid, full day doing nothing but reading about the history of american intervention in south american conflicts

you will never again question the limits of human depravity in conflict (or what the US will accept from their allies)

https://twitter.com/ananavarro/status/343413687689834496

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

american journalism

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Futanari Damacy posted:

It will never cease to bewilder me how people all over the world love killing people who live 10 miles from them because they think they're a different species

We are no different from the ants. No... we are far worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q43wzP6A1CM

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Homeless Friend posted:

helenski can't be across a lake from estonia and you're gonna tell me you're actually a totally different european. cmon

that lake divided people for a very long time.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
people swim the english channel but it also allowed britain to not get owned by napoleon, the march of history's a bitch

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
the reindeer post deserved buttons

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

finally someone takes a stand against anti white racism, hopefully we can institute paper bag tests before someone makes a post

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

not a good probe

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
kusipää

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

for some reason the biggest nato boosters have problems understanding turkeys role in it. wonder why

it's racism

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
v easy answer

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

i read the post, much to consider

i didn't, what did it say?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
tell him off

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
let him know what's up

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lollontee posted:

the whole point of joining NATO together with sweden or not at all was the implicit strategic necessity of a land supply route through sweden in the event of a war with russia. this is so stupid i am actually beyond words to describe this. so we are simply planning on aggravating russia for lulz i guess. strategic pinecone thinking

Why do you even need to join NATO if you're in the EU? You're already in a defensive pact, I genuinely don't get it

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Who want's to rely on Poland for their security?

You get the whole gang together if you're invaded + nukes due to France. I genuinely don't know what I'm missing here

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

comedyblissoption posted:

aaron mate can only go on tucker and fox news afaik to talk about the us commiting a major act of war to escalate the crisis. are you saying you want to be a hall monitor and make such discussion verboten?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

croup coughfield posted:

you are a weak bitch and will never be respected

completely and utterly bitchmade

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
majorian's av should be beria instead of zhukov

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

It's almost as if mentioning/citing Tucker wasn't the issue.

?

Majorian posted:

We're not doing Tucker chat ITT.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Tucker-chat meaning making the discussion revolve around Tucker, which is something that cbo does in other non-Tucker-centric threads.

How would this thread degrade into Tucker Carlson bullshit unless everyone here just freaks out at a Tucker clip being posted regardless of content? Do you have that low faith in the posters of this thread?

Like yeah cbo probably likes getting a rise out of people and the walls of tweets can get old (he barely even posts here nor was he sharing a ton of stuff) but people do like 90% of the work for him. When he showed up in pyf he wasn't given any oxygen and the thread chugged along

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN has issued a correction as of 18:57 on Feb 10, 2023

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

lol are you joking?

What about it is a joke?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Me having faith in the posters itt after the last hour or so of posting. You in particular are squealing like a stuck pig because two annoying trolls got a day off and told not to post itt anymore.

So do you have faith in the posters or not?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
glenn

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

speng31b posted:

the real war in cspam is between the posters who understand the humor in cbo's whole thing and those who don't

the best part is that we found out it's genuine when he posted his twitter

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

A big flaming stink posted:

id also like to thank majorian for undoing the threadban. one of the reasons cspam is good is that it doesnt police threads for wrongthink and just lets everyone vomit the worst loving poo poo into their posts.

yeah i forgot to thank you for doing that

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I promise you cbo doesn't troll when he posts this stuff, he cares deeply about issues regarding the state of journalism and media in our society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
He doesn't trust the posters :-/