Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
First post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Amethyst posted:

why would you post this. what on earth gave you the idea that anyone on earth would want to read "hey wheres my putin"? no one gives a gently caress about this idiot post! delete your account

gb2twitter

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Welcome back thread. You’re not wrong about that QCS thread. It goes places. I’m not sure how much longer spaces that look at the war in a nuanced skeptical way are going to last on any English language platform, that’s hardly SA specific. There’s a certain dogged moral certainty that has overtaken pretty much everyone. It’s almost been remarkable to watch it develop in real time

I really don’t think it helps at all that most of the higher profile voices in opposition to US involvement have been MAGA types

The CPC letter and the push to deplatform BJG are other examples. It’s wild out there

Yup lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

You'll find all the dirty bombs you want in tankie pamps

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

speng31b posted:

you're not allowed to talk about d&d

5th ed is pretty good

E: poo poo!!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

good. flies are the basic-est flying bug, they deserve to stay at 0 votes

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Filthy Hans posted:

has anyone said Son of Thunderyeast yet

not yet but one time I asked why people were doing the "more like <oldpainless pun>" jokes and someone said "more like son of wonderbeast"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

isn’t Dendi the Russian Nintendo entertainment system knockoff

Dendi is the little guy who activates the dragon balls on Namek

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

the small text is very perplexing. really nothing to fit in there. can't make it too annoying politics guy. self referential too cringe, etc

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Why would you helldump him by quoting his post

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

PookBear posted:

Do you think Korea teaching the Korean language in schools to replace the Japanese language forced upon them while they were occupied by Japan is cultural genocide?
cool rap sheet Mr. Good Faith

e:

gradenko_2000 posted:

Do you think Russian-speaking Ukrainians are the product of a project of comparable intent to Japanese colonialism in Korea?
They probably actually do lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

Hyundais are incredible cars that will never fail you.

never ever buy American

Ford, more like Fucker Only Runs Downhill

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Majorian posted:

Neither of those posts is saying that Russia is "a country that is say 10000 evil on a scale" you dweeb.

I think his confusingly-worded post was saying that the posts were comparing Russia to a country that is say 10000 evil on a scale (i.e. USA)

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

I know its hard out there for a tankie right now, you're losing and you're scared and defensive. But I promise you will not lose your online leftie credentials by acknowledging that authoritarian capitalism is worse than liberal capitalism

My tankie pamps are poopy and there's no one to snoof them :(

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Where did you get this from? Most of the googling I did shows that they agreed to pay back loans, not what loans were used for.

It's what mlmp wants to be true

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

speng31b posted:

they've been compiling kill lists of teachers for awhile now, basically anyone who they think went along with teaching kids Russian approved stuff in regions under temporary Russian control. there's a Ukrainian mayor in exile who talks about his list of hundreds of kindergarten teachers he wants to kill when he gets back in power

Um you mean the Putlerite rashist indoctrinators? Getting rid of them is just what the good guys do sweaty 💅

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mirthless posted:

christ almighty

this is such a wild naive thing to say that I am physically stunned

you should spend a solid, full day doing nothing but reading about the history of american intervention in south american conflicts

you will never again question the limits of human depravity in conflict (or what the US will accept from their allies)

Agree tbh. NeatHeteroDude: I recommend Killing Hope by William Blum to start with

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's insane to hear about a grain elevator explosion and immediately leap to the conclusion that it's Russian missiles that missed their target. The chance of that happening is nonzero but microscopic compared to the the possibility of it doing something grain elevators do all the time. Until they find missile pieces it's just people stroking themselves hoping for the war to escalate and get bloodier because they're bored or something. Disgusting

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lmao of course war-humpers are taking it as proven fact already that the explosions were Russian missiles and treating the idea that it might just be an explosion from grain dust a conspiracy theory

Unreal how stupid the war propaganda makes some people. It seems to straight up short circuit some people's brains

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Blitz of 404 Error posted:

Great timed post
As long as there's evidence to see I've got no problem talking about Russian missiles hitting buildings in Poland. But before any evidence is out there my post still stands :shrug:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
e: I can't read worsd

Son of Thunderbeast has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Nov 15, 2022

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

speng31b posted:

nah, if it's s300 wreckage (big if) that would be from ukrainian air defense

Time to launch all nukes!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ted hitler hunter posted:

Has any of the bloodthirsty political Nationalists in countries like Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania or Poland suggested that their country should become independent and leave any NATO or EU organizations, and if they have nukes hand them over to someone else to sidestep any nuclear escalation fears so they can enter the conflict with troops on the ground?
I highly doubt it. Have you called them to ask?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Atrocious Joe posted:

I'm hoping it's just a car that caught fire. The video doesn't show any blast, just flames.

Russian missiles

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Cerebral Bore posted:

why are you twisting yourself into knots to push a narrative that you yourself admit is ludicrous?

To illustrate how ludicrous the claim is when you spell it out

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Majorian posted:

Please don't suggest that Ukraine is engaging in false flag operations itt without proof, thanks.

That post seemed to imply that it was accidental, to me. But I'm not an angry hatereader reporting everything with the worst possible interpretation I can muster up :shrug:

e: beaten

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

StashAugustine posted:

It rocks how every missile and bomb that goes off target must be either a deliberate attack or a false flag rather than a gently caress up

Well in comics and movies things don't happen without a specific narrative purpose, so it stands to reason that the same must apply to war in real life

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

speng31b posted:

even people i know who dont follow war news are messaging me and freaking out. they're really going hard, even if it wasnt a russian missile it has to become one now

The worst of the worst are still acting as though it's a Russian missile, still referring to it as such, and trying to figure out ways they can still blame Russia and place sole responsibility on them and hold them accountable for it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hatebag posted:

Could they have deliberately targeted that grain silo with an anti-missile missile? Or is an accident that they're making use of more likely?

Between those two possibilities, the second is more likely

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

speng31b posted:

honestly, he should keep saying this stuff. drawing a divide between the NATO narrative and his own only hurts him in the long run by reminding people he's not the most credible source.

There's going to be some folks too who take Zelensky's side and start disbelieving NATO whenever they contradict each other which will be funny to see. Countdown to someone calling NATO tankies over this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

PhilippAchtel posted:

Didn't someone recently post a tweet claiming Elliott Higgins is in cahoots with the FSB?

lol lmao
yep, also lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

tristeham posted:

the tankies control the white house now

Excellent work everyone. Final pay should be disbursed on the 1st of next month. Mission accomplished, let's go home

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

preferably never if the desired outcome is minimizing people dying!

As long as the only deaths are Jews, Roma, and people suspected or accused of being such i guess, since numbers are the only thing that matter

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's particularly funny watching you post memes and act like you're owning anyone because you don't have any actual knowledge, understanding, or arguments

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Al-Saqr posted:

also even if you delay posts theyre still gonna be stupid bullshit

it's like clenching your butthole really hard when you need to poop. It's just gonna hit the bowl anyway, but with more force and buildup behind it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

for real though every time a baltics is in the news word replace it with delaware. NATO how will you defend delaware if russia invades??? delaware destroys union army memorial

Delaware cries out for freedom

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Leandros posted:

Most Dutch toilets have a little presenting/inspecting plateau dating from the time that worms were rampant, I can poop with whatever force I want and my scrote stays dry. If I poop too much my giant penis does need to be protected though. It's a double edged sword.

And the plateau has pros and cons too :dadjoke:

Sounds like it's everyone else who needs protecting from your double edged sword penis

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

nigel thornberry posted:

lmao is that the Romanian flag? didn’t they contribute like massive armies to the nazis?
That's a trick question, nobody who argues using literal reddit memes would actually know anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol thsi thread wants to gently caress putin loving freaks
typing "putin handsfree prostate orgasm" in every search engine until my fingertips bleed