Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Claiming a mystery gift because it's my birthday next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I'm in New Mexico and making the same request as last year because it got me some very cool stuff: nonfiction about a topic the giver finds fascinating.

Edit 2: Email sent!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Nov 25, 2022

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A few days ago, I received a package that I thought was some vitamins I'd ordered and set it to the side for when it was needed. Well, the vitamins actually arrived today so I opened the other box and it contained Around the World in 80 Trees. This should be a good supplement to my growing (pun fully intended) interest in the YouTube channel Crime Pays But Botany Doesn't.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Today I got a package containing three wrapped books. They'll stay wrapped until the 21st.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Ho ho ho

And let's see what the card says....

The third book looks too dry on first glance but I should be able to manage the others in 2023. Thank you, whoever you are. And that's more code for anyone trying to solve it.