Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Count me in! I love to spread some holiday cheer :)

Send me something weird, funny, or whatever impressed you the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

I'd love to claim one of the mystery gifts!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Have the matches been sent out? Just checking as I haven't received an email yet.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

No need to apologize! Thank you for sending the email!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Cheer has been deployed! Hope you like them, Santee.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

A package arrived today! Opened it because I'm impatient:

:monocle: Wow!

Inside were two collected volumes of Lynd Ward's woodcut novels and this really cool 3D card. Thank you so much, Sham, I can't wait to dive into these!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Oh, my mistake! The return address had your username so I assumed it was you, Sham. Now I'm not sure if this is the mystery gift or one from my Santa. Regardless, thank you whoever you are!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

And that's that. Quite the embarrassment of riches. Thank you, Chip McFuck!

You're welcome! I waffled a bit on whether or not to send you the Gronk book, but I just couldn't resist so please consider it a gag gift. Hopefully you won't hold it against me, lol.

I did make the notebook! Hand-bound just for you.

And speaking of gifts, a package arrived the other day bearing presents that my cat Scribbles took an immediate liking to:

Relics by Time Lebbon
Empire State by Adam Christopher
Badass: The Birth of a Legend by Ben Thompson
A Rage Page notebook
The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet

Thank you, Santa! I'm especially intrigued by The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet but they all look like great picks!

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Realized that I forgot to post the photos I took of the Mysterious Benefactor's card! Please forgive me, it just slipped my mind.

Here's the message:

And the code on the back:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

Well I'm a big dummy and didn't look at the back pages of the book! So sorry mysterious benefactor, I just didn't think to look there. Here's a photo of the code: