Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm in. Looking for anything I can't get in ebook or mobi form preferably.

Like something you'd appreciate more in physical form cuz I got a billion ebooks

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Nov 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
My finely wrapped gift has arrived, and already makes me ashamed for not realizing that obviously i should wrap my gift and make it a surprise. Ahhh sorry I'll do better next year goons, I'm not very good at the holidays.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

The Grey posted:

I enjoy stories about dystopian amusement parks
I also love George Saunders

Anyway I'm waiting to open mine on Xmas I guess.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
opened up a gorgeous copy of History of the World Map by Map today, absolutely up my alley. It's amazing, when I said give me something that couldn't be appreciated as an ebook I really didn't expect such an absolute bullseye. This is the exact kind of book I'd obsess over (the sorta book I'd always wanna check out as a lil kid but you couldn't cuz they're REFERENCE SECTION or w/e). I really wish I'd been able to send people more this year, this was my first time taking part...money was just a bit unexpectedly tight but seeing all the great gifts and the great gift I got I'm excited to throw down even more next tbb secret santa.

hopefully the horrible lighting doesnt hide how dope this poo poo is