Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

:holy: book santa!

I like to read both fiction and non-fiction, (usually scifi, fantasy, historical fiction, and history, but I have an open mind) anything that impressed you or you think I might like is cool! :buddy: This is my goodreads, which is about as comprehensive as you can make it. Everything on there I already own, just a matter of whether or not I have read it yet. Shamefully still haven't read all the cool books I got last year, but that's not the point.

Booko is a good site that lets you both find best prices, and find stores in Australia that are not directly funding Jeff Bezos.

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Nov 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Cheer has been deployed

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

According to Sham Bam Bamina something may have happened to mine, because it says delivered but it hasn't been :ohdear:

Punkin Spunkin posted:

opened up a gorgeous copy of History of the World Map by Map today, absolutely up my alley. It's amazing, when I said give me something that couldn't be appreciated as an ebook I really didn't expect such an absolute bullseye. This is the exact kind of book I'd obsess over (the sorta book I'd always wanna check out as a lil kid but you couldn't cuz they're REFERENCE SECTION or w/e). I really wish I'd been able to send people more this year, this was my first time taking part...money was just a bit unexpectedly tight but seeing all the great gifts and the great gift I got I'm excited to throw down even more next tbb secret santa.

hopefully the horrible lighting doesnt hide how dope this poo poo is

That was definitely a challenge, glad you liked it :buddy:

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Dec 30, 2022

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Antivehicular posted:

I owe you an apology on this -- I was trying my best to get you some stuff from non-Amazon sellers, but apparently "non-Amazon seller offering free shipping to Australia" means "unclear or no tracking info, who the hell knows what's happening." I sincerely hope something... arrives... sometime?

No worries, I'll keep an eye out!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Two packages from two different carriers arrived this afternoon!

Contained within were these excellent books

They're very much my kind of jam (I've bought Stanislaw Lem for others in previous years and have always been intrigued but never read myself), looking forward to reading them, thanks Antivehicular!

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 10:09 on Jan 5, 2023