Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Secret Satan and Secret Satan Accessories ordered, I tell you whut. Hopefully they all get here in time for me to re-ship.

If the railroad strike actually happens now that it's illegal, I'll be cheering for all packages to take forever. If RR workers getting sick days and reminding Big Capital that unions exist for a loving reason winds up causing a logistics issue for the country, I'm gonna be cheering for it and not too sad if my shipment doesn't get there till the end of january or February.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm an L by American standards, XL European

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Protect your precious bodily fluids. Remember to keep them Pure with Grain alcohol and rain water.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Was asked to pass on an email

quote:

My dude

Can ya let them know that their present is on its way

Kisses

You're welcome

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Also kiki is about 60 lbs I’m not sure how that translates to sweater size.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Since this is might be the last Secret Satan I am putting some effort in to it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Well I'd hope someone will pick up the torch, it's a neat little bit of fun.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

stinkypete posted:

Since this is might be the last Secret Satan I am putting some effort in to it.

Same! I found some really stupid stuff to send and some nice stuff.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Sarah posted:

Same! I found some really stupid stuff to send and some nice stuff.

I am not printing some silly stuff like I did for your Sarah. I hope you enjoyed that grover hous. My Secret Satan is getting a Box O Stuff. It has a story

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Still putting the finishing touches on the items for my own target victim Santee, but I just got back from a weekend trip out of town, and lo and behold, I had a package waiting at my door!

I recognized it was from local pillar of the GiP community El Maligno, and I figured he's a nice person who probably wouldn't mail me anything explosive and/or glitter bomb-y, so I decided to risk it and open the box indoors.

And what a haul it was! A veritable smorgasbord of clothing, mostly from Buffalo, NY, a city which I'll need to finally visit now that I'll be repping their teams on the street.

A hat and shirts galore...

...and the absolute coolest robe I've ever seen. The photo legit doesn't do it justice.

Finally, some extremely sage career advice which I won't share because it might make some of you into the competition, but I'll leave you with his final gift:

It is a treasure.

Thanks a lot, El Mags! This rocks.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I am glad that you liked it!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I finished up my Secret Satan 666 gift tonight it is out the door to the USPS tomorrow morning. My wife helped me put some extra finishing touches on it since she is an Artist. This should be a good year for my Secret Satan. Love you deviants. If you are in trouble call or text 988. On a good note this was an excellent Secret Satan. I am slightly worried about what I may receive.

Another Secret Santa I am participating in I sent some Original Disco Records from the 70's it will be neato burrito to see how those relics might be received.

Merry Christmas from Stinky Pete

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

stinkypete posted:

I finished up my Secret Satan 666 gift tonight it is out the door to the USPS tomorrow morning. My wife helped me put some extra finishing touches on it since she is an Artist. This should be a good year for my Secret Satan. Love you deviants. If you are in trouble call or text 988. On a good note this was an excellent Secret Satan. I am slightly worried about what I may receive.

Another Secret Santa I am participating in I sent some Original Disco Records from the 70's it will be neato burrito to see how those relics might be received.

Merry Christmas from Stinky Pete

Here it goes

My Secret Satan did an Excellent job 10/10

I do not know my secret satans name but whoever you are it you made my day. 11/10 of making my day.

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Dec 18, 2022

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

God bless

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Big Freedia the Queen Diva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S3v_46yJ4w

Yeah that is the book from A Kpro titled military members an illustrated guide to the war on terror next to me on the couch

The pepperoni pizza blanket is really warm it is I think fleece I washed it and dried it now it is on our couch since it is colder now. I can not wait to use the Charcuterie board for my next get together with friends. Thank you Secret Santan for the box o stuff.

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Dec 19, 2022

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
The last bit of my victim's package arrives tuesday. Probably won't make it there by xmas, but c'est la vie.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

I think we might see some more posts on Monday when the delivery services start back up.

Look forward to them all!

Stinky Pete

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0r6ocwGnMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Dec 19, 2022

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I’ll post pics tomorrow morning, but I just want to put it out there that MonkeyWash absolutely came through as my Satan!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Lets go Secret Satans

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Check you PM please I don’t think I got a notification

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Got it. I’m good now thanks.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Its in the mail :regd10:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Presents sent via Amazon.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Mine is delayed due to life, but it will come.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Barcley yours is on the way to you now. It almost certainly won't make it by christmas and I apologise for that, but this has been a completely insane year and I just didn't get to it until now.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

The Char Dickery Board is already making plans. The Pizza Fleece blanket is keeping my feet warm. Thanks Secret Santan!

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Apparently I wasn't sneaky enough the first time trying to get my box through customs as it was bounced back sojuless. I have devised another plan and will remail my box tomorrow.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

My package made it to the target location and is in a sorting center.

For the first time in like 5 years of Secret Satan, my poo poo may actually be on time.

Stoked.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Dear Recipient:

Things are crazy, won't get your gift out before Christmas. Got something for you on Amazon to tide you over.

Amazon says it might not make it in time for Christmas because lol

Regards,

McNally

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

A package arrived! What could it be?

PW Wolves? Sounds like a lovely Magnum PI clone that ran for less than half a season before the star overdosed on cocaine in a hot tub in Miami. Oh wait- that’s me.

Well, let’s open er up:

Reported for doxxing! This is way too accurate!

M-m-m-MODS?!!!!

My dogs pretending like they don’t know what this is.

Hey, I like all of those things AND I like wearing hats!

this sure beats a bag of dehydrated Rocky Mountain Oysters!

Truly an awesome haul of really fun stuff- thanks so much, MonkeyWash!

MonkeyWash
Jan 14, 2005
Donkey Rinse

You’re welcome, enjoy!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Peach flavored whiskey? That's a new one. Any good?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I saw a peanut butter flavoured one the other day.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Peach flavored whiskey? That's a new one. Any good?

I’ll let you know when I try it. It’s taken a place of honor next to the whiskey we brought back from Iceland and the rum my wife brought back from the Dominican Republic.

FrozenVent posted:

I saw a peanut butter flavoured one the other day.

I’ve heard of that and have casually looked for it and would definitely get some if I came across it.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Peanut butter whiskey is old news, all this kids are drinking Dough Ball cookie dough flavored whiskey now it's disgusting.

Also a buddy of mine makee his own peanut butter tequila with peanuts and a jalapeño, and it's pretty good

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
My Santee should be getting their amazon delivery on the 27th. I hope they like Jamaican coffee. Let me know how it is because I might get some my drat self.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
Just got this load of Dril and dodgy spices. Thanks a ton!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Ataxerxes posted:

Just got this load of Dril and dodgy spices. Thanks a ton!

I opted for volume on the spice instead of the smaller cute bottles, but please be careful with the red chili sauce <3

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Duzzy I wish I'd assigned you me, i want some of your good German spices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Just finished putting the final layer of flowery-printed duct-tape on my victim's box... Completely forgot to include the "what the hell is this?!?!" printout.

I will likely figure out some way to slip the paper in tomorrow before shipping.