Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I opted for volume on the spice instead of the smaller cute bottles, but please be careful with the red chili sauce <3

jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Barcley yours is on the way to you now. It almost certainly won't make it by christmas and I apologise for that, but this has been a completely insane year and I just didn't get to it until now.

No worries! I get it being a wild year, say hi to Luca from me :)

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

stinkypete posted:

Here it goes

My Secret Satan did an Excellent job 10/10

I do not know my secret satans name but whoever you are it you made my day. 11/10 of making my day.

I figured a fellow vet goon would appreciate a good dickcuterie board!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
This was on my porch getting buried in snow so I’m assuming it’s from one of y’all? Thanks!

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

My last item finally arrived, so my package will go out Saturday, if the USPS doesn't have the 24th as a holiday. Also drop shipped something directly to my victim, which will probably arrive first.

If you get something from Arc Light, there will be two packages. A very small one from an online supplier, and a much bigger package from me.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

This was on my porch getting buried in snow so I’m assuming it’s from one of y’all? Thanks!

yup

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

AFStealth posted:

I figured a fellow vet goon would appreciate a good dickcuterie board!

You better believe I have plans for the chardickerie or dickcuteire board. It is all crude just like my style. Ranch and Bleu cheese dressing on the tip for our fried chicken wings with celery and carrots on the shaft with nuts and olives on the near the bottom of our board to serve friends. We will joke around when we cook our chicken wings on Christmas eve. This is Awesome.

I will send pictures!

I washed the pizza blanket and it is keeping my legs and feet warm when I watch movies in the living room.

THANKS SECRET SATAN

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
To my secret Satan -

Sorry for the delay, but your gifts are on the way.

Two of them you will enjoy.

One of them may gain sentience and try to kill you.

Happy Holidays! :gritin:

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Went to mail everything today and the post office was vandalized yesterday .... people were upset that employees couldn't make it in to work due to weather and trashed the lobby. All the forms torn up, any sort of sticker was stuck to the counter. Flat rate shipping boxes torn up. Soooo yeah, I left and will come back Tuesday to mail it out.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sending mine out soonish, but resin printing is a pain in the dick and I'm in spokane now trying to cure the loving thing in a window. I'll get it to you before January, hopefully.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Well Stinky Pete you blew me away.

Let’s open this up.

Strong start. Fairly useful and on brand.

Wonderful crabs!

Wife walked in at this point.
“Which of your dopey friends sent you buttplugs”
Then she rolled her eyes and walked out.

Very cool looking book and extremely my jam.

A super cool bunch of snacks and pantyhose! Perefect for watching Dr Strangelove! Gonna slap this on tomorrow night.

Thanks StinkyPete! Really was too awesome!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
The Strangelove box is dope af.

Tip if you’re having a hard time uploading pics through awful app - send the pic to someone over Facebook messenger, save it and upload the one you saved from Facebook.

Free compression!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Another way is to put the image from your camera roll into awful, select, copy, delete, and paste. This will convert it to jpeg and allow for imgur upload since they do not support .heic.

For example:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hail Santa Satan!

I really like the shirt. Can never have too many t-shirts suitable for dicking around at home in.

Now I just need a suitable jacket to iron the patch to (as a wannabe academic all I have are business casual jackets).

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 5, 2023

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
My shipment notification registered on the DHL tracking Thursday, but no shipment attempt was apparently made on account of it missing the last delivery window before Germany goes into "IT IS NOW SUNDAY FOR THREE DAYS, WORSHIP GOD, STOP WORKING"-mode, which is -ironically- a good thing this time, because I'm driving back home from my parents' tomorrow, so when the shipment arrives, I'll actually be there to receive it.

Christmas saved 🥳

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duzzy Funlop posted:

My shipment notification registered on the DHL tracking Thursday, but no shipment attempt was apparently made on account of it missing the last delivery window before Germany goes into "IT IS NOW SUNDAY FOR THREE DAYS, WORSHIP GOD, STOP WORKING"-mode, which is -ironically- a good thing this time, because I'm driving back home from my parents' tomorrow, so when the shipment arrives, I'll actually be there to receive it.

Christmas saved 🥳

I think your stuff is coming in two parts. Interested to see which gets there first.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My shipment posted delivered on Thursday but my Santee hasn't said anything about it so I hope it's not stolen or missing

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I shipped two boxes from my own home and drop shipped something online which I assumed would arrive first.

Now tracking has my boxes arriving Wednesday or Thursday, and the drop shipped one nebulously estimated for January 7.

Hm. Really starting to think the item marked "in stock" was not, in fact, in stock.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Sarah posted:

Went to mail everything today and the post office was vandalized yesterday .... people were upset that employees couldn't make it in to work due to weather and trashed the lobby. All the forms torn up, any sort of sticker was stuck to the counter. Flat rate shipping boxes torn up. Soooo yeah, I left and will come back Tuesday to mail it out.

What in the actual gently caress is wrong with people?

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Crab Dad the real fun is when Major Kong list's off the Rooskie Survival Kit Contents. It will all tie together then.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Ok I gotta step up my secret Santa game because this gift put me to shame. Thank you mystery friend.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

This thread is all about us nerds actually loving each other. It has been Awesome.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

stinkypete posted:

This thread is all about us nerds actually loving each other. It has been Awesome.

Agreed. I participated in the SASS one last year and was disappointed by the holiday spirit of both my Santa and especially my Santee. I'm so glad people seem to be hitting the nail on the head this year

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Hey Barcley package was refused by recipient??

I've PMed you

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Looks like two of my boxes arrived at my Santee's place today, per USPS

quote:

Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 7:37 am on December 28, 2022 in REDACTED

Kentucky goons, check your doors or porches for packages, because one of you is unlucky today.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My gift has been sent!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Arc Light posted:

Looks like two of my boxes arrived at my Santee's place today, per USPS

Kentucky goons, check your doors or porches for packages, because one of you is unlucky today.

It was me!

A camo hat that recommends either Pikes Peak or something called the Bust Rodeo which, who knows how Arc Light knew my highschool nickname. I'm gonna make my wife wear it.

A "saucy" apron for the whole family

Two incredibly nice mugs, one festive and one aspirational

Coffee to put in them, and coasters to put under them. (P.S. I work in a "metal-free" environment and I asked for coasters to bring into work for Christmas and just now received them!)

Satanic Temple swag

Here's a close-up of all the "horn"-y stuff (and antlers lol):

Now since I'm civvie I'm not sure what the TLAs are on the card but I'm gonna assume it's "Santa's Merry Delivery, Festively Trimmed Boxes"

Thank you so much! What an awesome thing to come home to.

:cheers:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I need that apron

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Dear [Recipient],

Package is on the way. It will probably beat the Amazon back-up I ordered.

Dear [Sender]

If you haven't already shipped, please stand by for a change of address as I'm going to be spending January elsewhere. If you have then... um... sorry.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Expected delivery is 12/31 so if you’re still there then, it will be fine.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

ARC LIGHT strikes again you may want to throw a Geiger counter near your gifts They were radioactive when I got them. Secret Satan!

Edit: that coffee tea or me mug was awesome as F I still use my Secret Satan Mug all the time It is Rad as F. Nothing better than drinking some mint tea and looking at the stars before coming to bed at night. 11/10

stinkypete fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Dec 29, 2022

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Soul Dentist posted:

Thank you so much! What an awesome thing to come home to.

:cheers:

Heck yeah, glad everything survived intact, and extra glad you like it. There's another package headed your way from Amazon, but the delivery date keeps getting pushed back (from 16 December all the way to 06 Jan now), so you can celebrate the 12 days of Christmas.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Expected delivery is 12/31 so if you’re still there then, it will be fine.

lol gonna miss me by a day

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McNally posted:

lol gonna miss me by a day

Fuuuuuuuck. Is there anyone who can forward it to you?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Fuuuuuuuck. Is there anyone who can forward it to you?

Yeah. Perishable?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nothing perishable. Just didn’t want to wait a month for you to get it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Received the first part of my Secret Satan gift:

I'm now extremely intimidated :ohdear:

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Love your All

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mystery Amazon gift to my internet name! What could it be?

https://imgur.com/a/0imkT7L

:catstare:

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 30, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Eeeeeey AFStealth, did you get the box? Says it's delivered on tracking