Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Slim Pickens posted:

Mystery Amazon gift to my internet name! What could it be?

https://imgur.com/a/0imkT7L

:catstare:

Oh don't worry, THERES MORE TO COME!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Mr Nice, you have a box full of WTF on the way, should be there tues or weds.

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

nullscan posted:

Eeeeeey AFStealth, did you get the box? Says it's delivered on tracking

Yeah just picked it up! This is awesome! Love me some Korean snacks. What are these white cartons? Sojus? And the kettle was a super nice touch!

Thanks secret satan! Super stoked right now. Gonna make some soju kettles for NYE

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Yeah, they have been intercepting glass bottle sojus, it was returned by custons the first time. So we did some looking and found the juice box versions! Merry Satan

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

nullscan posted:

Yeah, they have been intercepting glass bottle sojus, it was returned by custons the first time. So we did some looking and found the juice box versions! Merry Satan

Thanks! I haven't been back to Korea in a long time. Also just saw the awesome card with the kettle recipe. Great stuff man

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BigDave posted:

Oh don't worry, THERES MORE TO COME!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It got here yesterday, but I've been busy. Thanks for the coffee and snacks!

AFStealth
Jun 24, 2006

Shut up baby, I know it

Thanks again Satan, and happy new year!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McNally - your late package got rerouted for some reason and is set to arrive tuesday now.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

McNally - your late package got rerouted for some reason and is set to arrive tuesday now.

lol usps

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

A package sent at the same time to california from florida arrived on time. Yours, on the other hand, lol.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
I had a goon ship me something from Arizona to Montreal. It went Los Angeles, Toronto, Los Angeles, Charlotte, Miami, Montreal.

Because… who the gently caress knows.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Wow, tiny. Wow.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So I got a big box today.

Corgi and large cat included for size.

I wonder what is inside.

There’s some wire and this thing. Inside is this bag and a note:

First thing out of the loot bag is a homemade baclava with gloves inside.

The gloves are wrapped around something I wonder…

Hahhahahahaha.

Holy poo poo guys there’s a lockpicking kit, tons of keys, some badass bourbon and bbq sauce just to name a few. Tiny loving killed it wow. Thank you so much!!

My phone is struggling on this post already so no more pics at the moment. Just simply amazing stuff.

e: the worklight is bright as gently caress and is loving awesome. Like every single thing in this box is incredible. You've outdone yourself!

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Jan 2, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Combining last year’s and this year’s gifts:

Tastes great! Sorry for the triple post!

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Awesome, glad it arrived intact. Enjoy!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder what is inside.

Hahhahahahaha.

Holy poo poo guys there’s a lockpicking kit, tons of keys, some badass bourbon and bbq sauce just to name a few. Tiny loving killed it wow. Thank you so much!!

My phone is struggling on this post already so no more pics at the moment. Just simply amazing stuff.

e: the worklight is bright as gently caress and is loving awesome. Like every single thing in this box is incredible. You've outdone yourself!

Holy gently caress. Tiny sent you a Flipper Zero? Those things are all the rage with the pen testing/red teaming crowd. All of that other stuff is also super fun but remember don’t pick locks that you rely on and/or that you don’t have permission to pick/bypass.

Tiny, as another lockpicking/CMOE nerd, I salute you. Well done.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Dear [recipient],

USPS estimated delivery on Friday but I can’t find my receipt to check the tracking number. Hopefully you have it!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ok, McNally: I know you won't be there, but if you have a proxy going by it should be there tomorrow morning.

e: It's in your home mailbox. I know you're not there, but if you have anyone checking your mail it is there.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jan 3, 2023

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Got the second part of my secret satan shipment today:

Of all the things I've been gifted in my life, I've never gotten a tear-away calendar.
Now, I have a Far Side one. :unsmigghh:

But, how would I ever mount that on my wall?
Well, thank god I gifted myself a brand-spanking new Bosch GBH 2-28 F drillhammer.

Thank you, Secret Satan van Goatse, I'll give my guests another reason to ask "what the gently caress?" when I furnish them with the finest slow-cooked BBQ.

FV edit - removed picture showing name and address of poster.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 4, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Got the second part of my secret satan shipment today:

Thank you, Secret Satan van Goatse, I'll give my guests another reason to ask "what the gently caress?" when I furnish them with the finest slow-cooked BBQ.

Glad you like it! You might want to censor your deets in that photo though.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Dear [recipient]

Everything should have been delivered by now. I am getting nervous.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McNally posted:

Dear [recipient]

Everything should have been delivered by now. I am getting nervous.

Do you have anyone checking the mail at your old place? You have something in your home mailbox.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Do you have anyone checking the mail at your old place? You have something in your home mailbox.

Yeah, I asked dad to forward that on to me.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Time Crisis Actor:

Finally got my poo poo together and sent it out, it'll get there Monday. Merry late Christmas!

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
I got one box yesterday UPS and one today USPS,. Will open later tonight when I get home.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Oh My, McNally!

First off, a wonderful recipe book. Good thing I have these freshly baked muffins to try the frosting recipe with!

Then we have a book where.... Oh it's a real bear huh? And... oh yeah, they're gonna gently caress aren't they? Oh My.

And a tour of a battlefield that may or may not be close to me. Neat!

And then a videogame that I'm not sure I have the hardware to run. We're not all made out of money to have TNT2 graphics cards you know!

Lastly, the thoughtful notes!

These are great! I'm going to enjoy trying to get that win95 game running in a VM (christ do I even still HAVE an optical drive in the house?), and just might get high enough to read the bear book right up until it gets creepy.
(For those curious, the stains on the gift note are from my counter, it didn't come like that. And the book itself is a notebook in disguise.)

The cookbook is staying out on the counter as conversational bait for when I have guests over :P It'll go well next to the "live well, laugh often, hail satan" calligraphy sign slim pickens got me a few years ago!

Thank you! happy holidays of your choosing!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Merry Holidays!

I bought that audio tour CD on my first visit to Gettysburg! Then I lost it in my car and bought another one. I ripped to it mp3 and put it on my phone too, just in case.

The notebook from Amazon was supposed to arrive right before Christmas and ended up arriving when it did. lol the “oops, presents are late” gift shipped after the main gift box.

And I think if you sell the physical copy of Elite Force you’ll get more than enough to get it on GOG.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Mr. Nice! posted:

I wonder what is inside.

Hahhahahahaha.

This is a treasure Trove. So much stuff to try to Bypass locks. Next thing this goon needs is a K Saw. So if we do this again Stinky needs a gas powered K Saw or that Magical Tungsten bladed Huskaverna Chainsaw.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

If anyone did not get a secret Satan let me know I will send something inappropriate. Very Very Inappropriate but you get Stuff.

Stinky Pete,
Loves you all

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Nothing here, but I'm sure it's more on the fantastical APO system than being grinched.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Elite Force still holds up as a legit great Quake III shooter and as a great Trek game, so Tiny, you're doubly blessed, if you can tear yourself away from your jizz snack diet long enough to install it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

stinkypete posted:

If anyone did not get a secret Satan let me know I will send something inappropriate. Very Very Inappropriate but you get Stuff.

Stinky Pete,
Loves you all

i think it's been a few years now since we've had a genuine grinch but it's appreciated

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

i think it's been a few years now since we've had a genuine grinch but it's appreciated

The last element of your gift is in someone else's hands. I didn't forget about you, good buddy. :glomp:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I've been told my gift is en route from Finland.

I'm...I'm scared. :ohdearsass:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Byw, tiny, the big box has been claimed by my cats. Hector basically lives in it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My secret Santa gift got here today!
I am at work so i will post it later

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

So i got something in the mail today, i asked Juniper to stand watch.

This is pretty loving amazing haul, thanks Barkley!!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Looks like my gift got there on Friday, check the front desk TCA

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Every time it gets cold in my back yard I drink Mint tea from my gifted Secret Santa Satan Mug. Thanks Secret Satan!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Barcley yours is on the way to you now. It almost certainly won't make it by christmas and I apologise for that, but this has been a completely insane year and I just didn't get to it until now.

Barcley a new order has been generated with the supplier, I'll update you once I have a date