Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

McNally posted:

Finally home, can finally show off the amazing present I got from Mr. Nice!

Well wrapped, heartfelt note! So far so good!

Inside is a t-shirt. Wait...

That's a big shirt. Don't tell me...

I have been :mcnally:'d!!

Yessssssssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

McNally posted:

:drat:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Time Crisis Actor posted:

In for this again

Can you please get in touch with me

Anyone else yet to receive things?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Monkey wash’s stuff is sitting on my kitchen table I just need to box it up and send it.

Please don’t have high expectations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

McNally posted:

missing: no shave chit
immersion: broken

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TheWeedNumber posted:

missing: no shave chit
immersion: broken

I’ve been out for 10 years! I’m just glad my dress white top still mostly fit.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Mr. Nice! posted:

I’ve been out for 10 years! I’m just glad my dress white top still mostly fit.

immersion: restored

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I got another package from Mr. Nice!

Everything was wrapped in t-shirts, as they should be.

For real, though, the extra shirts are always nice. I use shirts for everything: Cleaning muskets, shining shoes... well, that's really it.

The antique bartending set looks awesome! Gonna take the relevant part to Home Lowes Depot to get a screw and washer!

The replica flintlock, however, is absolutely terrifying. It fires at both half and full cock, which would be a massive safety issue if it were meant to be a firing replica. Thankfully the "flint" doesn't come off the cock. And the ramrod isn't removable.

And it smells strongly of chinesium grease.

But it'll look good in the background of a Musket Missive video!

maybe

also gonna burn that dick candle at a reenactment

maybe

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’m glad you like it. I had both packages ready to ship when I sent the shirt. Was going to send the box 2-3 days later to make sure it arrived later than the shirt. Then you posted that you were out of town literally hours after I sent the shirt.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I hate having to do this, but it's well into February now.

Time Crisis Actor, can you PLEASE make contact. I've reached out via email and PM a couple times as well as asking around but to date haven't heard back. I'm hoping that this is because life got crazy busy and not because you're in hospital or something!

I'm setting a deadline of the 18th February, your time, so please get in touch before then - I'd rather we didn't have to deal with a grinch. If anyone else has contact details for TCA, feel free to make contact yourself or pass them along to me.

Which brings me on to point B, which is that Sarah has not received anything. I wonder if we might have any generous souls that are willing to make sure she doesn't go without this holiday season? Get in touch with me and I'll make the arrangements.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Time Crisis Actor, can you PLEASE make contact. I've reached out via email and PM a couple times as well as asking around but to date haven't heard back. I'm hoping that this is because life got crazy busy and not because you're in hospital or something!

I'm setting a deadline of the 18th February, your time, so please get in touch before then - I'd rather we didn't have to deal with a grinch. If anyone else has contact details for TCA, feel free to make contact yourself or pass them along to me.

Which brings me on to point B, which is that Sarah has not received anything. I wonder if we might have any generous souls that are willing to make sure she doesn't go without this holiday season? Get in touch with me and I'll make the arrangements.

I got you. Sending the email rn fam.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

There's been 3 very kind offers to sort something out so Sarah isn't out, and honestly I don't feel right picking one so if no one has any objections I'll pass all three the deets so that Sarah gets a late but very merry satanmas

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

As the recipient of Sarah's present I fully endorse the showering of gifts.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I’ve got no problem with it.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Well I’m stoked !

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
I'm gonna try to send gifts out next week. Latest send date will be the 1st. It will get done, I will not forget.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

So... anything?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

No :(

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Sigh.

The pisser is that the fucker's posted since you've reached out.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

He's taken part in Satan before so I have no idea what's going on.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I sent Sarah a gift weeks ago and never heard anything. Hope it got there!

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I also mailed out a package, which is currently working its way through Japanese customs. GiP doesn't leave a poster behind.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
I received a package but forgot to post - no idea who it came from! Just said from secret satan. My work schedule changed and I have to wake up at 5 am - so the coffee was extremely appreciated and (and almost gone!)

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Yeah, I finally got paid, so I will try to send something out tomorrow. I almost loving forgot my responsibilities for a sec because I am sick this week and tied up with school. I got you, Sarah.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Post tracking shows that my package cleared customs and arrived in the US today. Sarah, your very late backup Christmas present (or only modestly late Lupercalia gift) should reach you in the next couple of days.

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

Arc Light posted:

Post tracking shows that my package cleared customs and arrived in the US today. Sarah, your very late backup Christmas present (or only modestly late Lupercalia gift) should reach you in the next couple of days.

Eeeeeeee I just opened it. Thank you so much!!! The KitKats were already stolen by husband. I can’t wait to try all these Japanese snacks!!!!!

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

He's taken part in Satan before so I have no idea what's going on.

I sent him a gift, asked if he got it and he told me he'd open it in a week after he got back from a work trip. That was in January, so no idea what the deal is.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
TheWeedNumber is currently probated but wishes me to pass along that there is a present on the way to Sarah

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You beat me to it, I was coming here to post that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

You beat me to it, I was coming here to post that