Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

y'all ready to milkshake duck some chuds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

this you op?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
not your best work, op

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Getting corncobbed by teh Bernie bros

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

?

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
i got em right here, breakfast krew

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they dont seem to be on the hellsite or in hellworld V_V

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Recovering from a botched hogwash

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Weak.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

kramering in, ready to mald

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
its not my job to educate you on where your binches are at.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

reading a bunch of bad cringe tweets and then deciding to just imitate them completely with no punchline is the weirdest joke goons do. like making GBS threads yourself in public as a bit

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

studio mujahideen posted:

reading a bunch of bad cringe tweets and then deciding to just imitate them completely with no punchline is the weirdest joke goons do. like making GBS threads yourself in public as a bit

this

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Every time I see someone poo poo themselves in public I have laughed or chuckled. It's a good bit.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

depressing how much of SA these days is just people pretending they're on twitter

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

:gas:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

vyelkin posted:

depressing how much of SA these days is just people pretending they're on twitter

if you think about it, elon musk owns SA

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

KirbyKhan posted:

Every time I see someone poo poo themselves in public I have laughed or chuckled. It's a good bit.

yep

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dongicus posted:

been saying this

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 21:11 on Nov 9, 2022

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

AnimeIsTrash posted:

been saying this

💯👍 one hundo

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

this is how I would sit in the tank or whatever

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dongicus posted:

been saying this

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

to think you use to be able to go to a regular department store and ask for men's hosiery

now you gotta buy those in fetish shops

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bro Dad posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Eisenhow're ya doin?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

been saying this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dongicus posted:

some plague rats posted:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

been saying this

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

been saying this

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

SorePotato posted:

been saying this

been saying this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
binch saying this

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Lol @ the word "binch " xD

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

Been hearing this myself for a while now

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

vyelkin posted:

It's dressing for the job you want, not the job you have. Plenty of twitter superstars used to post here, and I'm sure the goons you're talking about are about to hit the big time

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

y'all ready to milkshake duck some chuds?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

not your best work, op

Mayor Dave posted:

Getting corncobbed by teh Bernie bros

Gunshow Poophole posted:

i got em right here, breakfast krew

AnimeIsTrash posted:

they dont seem to be on the hellsite or in hellworld V_V

SorePotato posted:

Recovering from a botched hogwash

Bro Dad posted:

Turtle Watch posted:

its not my job to educate you on where your binches are at.

KirbyKhan posted:

Dongicus posted:

vyelkin posted:

speng31b posted:

if you think about it, elon musk owns SA

AnimeIsTrash posted:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

been saying this

Turtle Watch posted:

💯👍 one hundo

Buck Wildman posted:

this is how I would sit in the tank or whatever

some plague rats posted:

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

Dr. Killjoy posted:

to think you use to be able to go to a regular department store and ask for men's hosiery

now you gotta buy those in fetish shops

Hatebag posted:

Eisenhow're ya doin?

SorePotato posted:

been saying this

some plague rats posted:

been saying this

Cuttlefush posted:

binch saying this

indigi posted:

Lol @ the word "binch " xD

SorePotato posted:

Been hearing this myself for a while now

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

It's dressing for the job you want, not the job you have. Plenty of twitter superstars used to post here, and I'm sure the goons you're talking about are about to hit the big time

^ This

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

same

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
^that

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
\/ This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Those ->