Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

There used to be an old lady at Ohio Renfest who sold oversized chocolate chip cookies. She dressed the part of an old crone and often wandered the aisleways at the performance stages calling out "Troll cookies here, chocolate chip cookies!" Those six words are the only ones I ever heard her say over the course of, heck, probably at least fifteen years. I think I bought one a couple of times and they were quite good as one would expect.

I can't even say for sure whether she made the cookies herself or merely distributed them. Nevertheless, she was a small but real icon of the festival. It's safe to say that, at best, the job because too physically demanding for her. Renfest cookie lady, wherever you are, I hope you're still rocking those cookies and that you're receiving as much joy as you brought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU