Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much longer is Twitter going to last?
A few weeks
A few months
A few years
About as long as the rest of humanity
View Results

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Prism posted:

Forget it. It's Elon, so there's pretty good odds that he honestly believes Trump shouldn't have been banned in the first place.

Yes, Elon, famous owner of facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

PhazonLink posted:

I mean their fundie guy before Donnie was also My Son Killed a Dog Huckleberry, Cruz, and even Dr "sleepy, stabbiest stabber, brother bear"Carson.

early camp forming is also useless at this stage, but is also ultimately useless because we all know they will vote for whatever R.

e: Doesnt Obama or Swift/someother music lady still hold the #1 birdspot? how come their numbers arent causing issues?

I think that post by Greta burning andrew tate took the #1 spot

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Edit: Lol might have been wrong too per other thread

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Neo Rasa posted:

Literally every teenager in the US would immediately become an expert on using a VPN

Depending on how anal the US wants to be about this that probably wouldnt work in the long run. The US has a pretty good track record of loving up poo poo like that when they want to.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Yeah, while the whole thing is a hilarious clusterfuck it doesn't make any sense to bring starlink into it, or how this is a PR disaster for Musk.

They were likely using starlink on the main support boats or whatever, not on the submersible, and even then it appears the submersible likely suddenly imploded.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Apparently there's a way in the options to turn off suggested posts so it just shows you posts from who you follow.

Not sure how well it works. At the moment it apparently doesn't really run in a browser and gently caress downloading an app for it.

This is a fun generational thing because here I am thinking what psychopath browses social media (or a forum) on a browser in 2023.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Automata 10 Pack posted:

that one dril tweet about isis?

I loving hate that quote because goons apply it to everything and have run it into the ground.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Not that this suit isn’t bullshit, but I think Media Matters has a Dallas office

Even if it does they have a very good case to have it shifted to California.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

LifeLynx posted:

It doesn't really matter, this is how the right discredits fact-checking organizations in public consciousness.

Eh, kinda but that also doesnt really matter. The people who are only going to care that Musk sued Media Matters and not care that the lawsuit got dismissed are probably not being unbiased and honest actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

suck my woke dick posted:

boy do I have bad news about Lightroom and camera settings for you (is my camera showing real colours if I change the setting from "portrait" to "velvia" or "neutral"?). unless it comes with a picture of a colour reference chart taken under the same condition any image is untrustworthy as a representation of contrast and colour

This is true for things not pictures as well. You better believe things at noon are gonna look hella different from things at dusk are gonna look different from things under a florescent light.

Edit: I realize some people may go "Well no poo poo things look differently when its dark", but part of my job is identifying prehistoric ceramics and people loving love color descriptors despite it being pretty well know that color is one of the worst loving ways to do it, and one of the main reasons is that the field person looking at poo poo at different times of the day outside is going to see a different color then the person in a laboratory setting.

Telsa Cola fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Mar 22, 2024