Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much longer is Twitter going to last?
A few weeks
A few months
A few years
About as long as the rest of humanity
View Results

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Boris Galerkin posted:

When Apple/Google was introducing "computational photography" to the mainstream people were talking about how they were worried that future generations wouldn't have access to real pictures of animals and plants anymore because everything will have been edited to look better, have colors pop, etc.

boy do I have bad news about Lightroom and camera settings for you (is my camera showing real colours if I change the setting from "portrait" to "velvia" or "neutral"?). unless it comes with a picture of a colour reference chart taken under the same condition any image is untrustworthy as a representation of contrast and colour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

cat botherer posted:

he's like 10x the pissbaby that Trump is at this point

trump without the charisma

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I AM GRANDO posted:

Honestly I resent having to use my personal property for work functions. They should give me some dedicated 2fa thing instead of demanding that I use my own phone, load 2fa software onto my own phone etc. If they want me to use a cell, they should issue me one.

this

bring your own device can be convenient, but it should be optional and/or you should be able to claim your personal device as a work expense

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

mawarannahr posted:

(How come Twitter is still so popular in politics?)

it had finally become the accepted platform for highbrow journalists and politicians to shitpost to when musk started wrecking things, change is hard