Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much longer is Twitter going to last?
A few weeks
A few months
A few years
About as long as the rest of humanity
View Results

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

are their deals really any better than southwest though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Yeah, blue sky is going to be big eventually as Twitter starts to clear out, so if you're an artist getting an account now and sitting on it until it opens up to the general public will probably be a good long term investment.

I may be proven wrong here, but we'll see.

i guess this is where i'm thinking too, even if i'm still not very happy with any of jack's influence being present. at the same time, deleting twitter has been pretty sweet. id ask if artists should really jump right into another rat race, but then again... artists dont got mucha choice, do they :v:

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

first being blocked by elon and now this. poor turd

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

without tiktok, the children will take to the streets dancing and killing

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Sign it.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

the capitalists greatest resource exploitation: FOMO