Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much longer is Twitter going to last?
A few weeks
A few months
A few years
About as long as the rest of humanity
View Results

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm along for the ride to watch the Twitter death spiral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

So, Elon Musk is going to make a lot of bad choices that gently caress up a lot of people's lives and suffer no consequences for his actions, right? Is that where this is all headed?

Election is next week! All the fact check-y type of people at twitter got fired today!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Are their any 3rd parties have any analysis of Twitter user trends the past week?

Are accounts hemorrhaging followed as people quit the platform or has that not registered yet?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

In a sane world all Twitter employed would go on strike.

They can organize and make demands.

But we live in a dystopian hellscape.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Everybody should spam reports on all the bootlicking Chuds in Elons replies.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dick Trauma posted:

Musk is definitely committed to making Twitter a hell site. I understand why people are trying to fight this but I don't see how they can win.

There is nothing to win. Delete your account. Don't participate in it. You wouldn't sign up for Truth Social and participate in that, so why participate in Twitter?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I am fancinated by all these folks who love Twitter so much they’re getting mad that it does not work as it’s falling apart around them.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

What does any of that mean?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It's just one advertisement Elon, what could it cost? 10 dollars?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Now that’s a name I have not heard in a long time. A long time.