Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How much longer is Twitter going to last?
A few weeks
A few months
A few years
About as long as the rest of humanity
View Results

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I don't know where else to post this, so sorry if this is off-topic. I just forum-searched intitle:social media and this looked like the best fit.

I'm trying to permanently delete all my social medias because they are bad for my brain. I've immediately hit a snag with instagram. I'm already logged in, but they want me to enter my password for deletion. I lost the password. The links they send me to reset the password are instantly expired. Happens in chrome, firefox, and on mobile. It helpfully redirects me back to the instagram login page, and that's it! Is there another way to reset it? Am I just hosed? What a loving piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Main Paineframe posted:

If you can't figure out your password, then doesn't that solve your desire to not use Instagram anymore? Just log out and delete any stored credentials; I imagine you'll have a hard time logging back in without a password.

it will feel good to delete it

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I thought cernovich was done in like, 2018. Havent seen him come up in years and I'm terminally online. Very sad to see he is still alive, F

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I'll still give it a shot. It would be nice to have one social media thing I didn't hate. Will keep peepers peeled for invite codes

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

cochise posted:

Been meaning to share these.

Thanks, I grabbed LZQNE.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Is this the right place to ask for Bluesky follow recs? I like comedy, video games, and leftist takes on politics that don't cross the line into infotainment

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

There are worthwhile youtube creators. Honestly, youtube has more content I like than any streamer, and in greater variety. The hard part is finding your niches and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to do the work. It's an enormous time and energy cost compared to googling "top streaming comedies." Especially if your niche has content creators with sub-1k subscriber counts

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Do you have premium? Someone could've gotten access and is using it/sold it to someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

SgtSteel91 posted:

I used a free Premium trial earlier this month :/

Do I need to shut this one down and make a new account?

Nothing that drastic. Change your password, also change the password of any account you have that uses the same password. If you use the same password everywhere you should change them all now and stop using the same password. Get a password manager like Bitwarden. Enable 2-factor authentication on anything that has it