Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I’m genuinely shocked someone who uses tiktok would read a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021

god please help me posted:

is libgen better than z library?
Z-library started as a copy of libgen, but with a usable interface that makes it easier to find what you're looking for. They also allowed people to make accounts and upload books and articles they ripped or downloaded, which quickly sent the amount of books and articles they had skyrocketing far beyond anything libgen ever had or could hope to have. Libgen has some of the same stuff, but it will never have as much as z-lib has/had. It's a okay back up if you trying to find specific textbooks and PDFs in certain topics, but it still has its shortcomings.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Stop pirating my goatse coffee table book

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So academia much like macadamia is just full of nuts!:dadjoke:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Pinche Rudo posted:

Stop pirating my goatse coffee table book

The problem with that one is that there just isn't enough content.

Guests are fascinated at first (I think that's the human expression), but it ends too quickly, it's just a couple minute look, and then they leave.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
First it's z-library then it's z-post office, and after that who knows? Maybe even z-office of road maintenance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

It's still up on TOR, though you have to use the email function most of the time since the download bit is iffy for now. If you have brave browser you can access it without downloading anything extra.

e: oh i should probably link it http://bookszlibb74ugqojhzhg2a63w5i2atv5bqarulgczawnbmsb6s6qead.onion/

Seems like email is broken too, there's just the google drive option which seems to work but doesn't really do anything

E: seems like downloads are working now

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Nov 8, 2022