Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I was going to make a "bye bye bye" joke but apparently that was his brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I'm glad I don't bathe.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I think it was Lance Bass who was telling everyone that. I only know him from the Howard Stern show where he talked about it.

The goon who mentioned it in GBS gave a specific name of a man who (supposedly) was an American Airlines executive in Florida, as well as specific sex acts performed on the boys in said exec's office. I'll leave out the man's name and the nature of the alleged acts unless a mod tells me it's okay to post them, but the goon's claim sounded credible to me so at the very least I don't think they were intentionally lying about it.

It always weirded me out a little bit that I've never heard anyone else ever talk about any of those allegations, on SA or anywhere else. I've only ever seen it mentioned in that one GBS thread.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Nov 6, 2022

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I didn’t do poo poo and you can’t prove anything

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I was going to make a "bye bye bye" joke but apparently that was his brother

You're thinking of N*SYNC. Nick Carter was in the Backstreet Boys.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I looked this person up on Wikipedia and I still don't feel like I know who it is. So, congratulations/condolences to anyone who does recognize him.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Aaron Carter thanks you for your service captain

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jillian poo poo posted:

Aaron Carter thanks you for your service captain

:patriot:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I got banned from AOL once for trolling an Aaron Carter fan board.

So RIP I guess.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Lou Pearlman was a turbocreep who ruined all these kids lives.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Btw Lou Perlman worked in blimp rental he was not an airline executive.

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
He died in my hometown. There are certainly far more depressing places to die than the Antelope Valley, but hopping off this mortal coil from a bathtub in Lancaster is still pretty bleak.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Iiiiii want-to breathe

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I looked this person up on Wikipedia and I still don't feel like I know who it is. So, congratulations/condolences to anyone who does recognize him.

how do you not know who jimmy carter is?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Was he the subject of all those Lil Wayne albums I didn't listen to?

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
How do you die in a bathtub?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

lovely Treat posted:

You get so incredibly hosed up that you pass out and don't realize that you've slipped underneath the water and then drown.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

lovely Treat posted:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I guess he wasn't Larger Than Life.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lovely Treat posted:

it's called environmental storytelling

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Sourdough Sam posted:

Somewhere Shaq is smiling. Knowing.

super sweet best pal posted:

Where was Batman at the time of death?

Well I got beat to the reference but I can still post the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrzKT-dFUjE

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

neato burrito posted:

You get so incredibly hosed up that you pass out and don't realize that you've slipped underneath the water and then drown.

I got so hosed up once I thought I was infiltrating a dwarven mining operation mining precious metals from the earth. They discovered I was an impostor and beat me into the ground with their pick axes and hammers until I became one with the land and spent an eternity being consumed by the shifting of the continents at great pain and suffering to myself.

I never drowned in a bathtub though

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

James Earl Carter is the original peach.

Please do not toy with my feelings like this.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
+1 for the cabal

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

I. M. Gei posted:

Someone in some GBS thread way back in like 2008 or something said that Aaron Carter and a bunch of other late-90s/early-00s boy band singers got raped/molested by an airline executive as a condition for their being in a band, and that this happened so much to so many of those kids and was such a big and prevalent open secret that a lot of them, including Aaron specifically, made jokes about it at parties and poo poo.

Was any of that ever proven or disproven?

the guy from lfo who died of cancer talked about this poo poo during an interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SjHMDWgZjc&t=1017s

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

lovely Treat posted:

I got so hosed up once I thought I was infiltrating a dwarven mining operation mining precious metals from the earth. They discovered I was an impostor and beat me into the ground with their pick axes and hammers until I became one with the land and spent an eternity being consumed by the shifting of the continents at great pain and suffering to myself.

I never drowned in a bathtub though

Salvia is a hell of a drug

Edwardly
Jun 28, 2011

Hit it

https://youtu.be/mVKIva2KddY

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
The Coreys were definitely molested. Killed Haim, and now Feldman was trying to get the word more spread but I stopped hearing about that, suddenly, for some reason....

editL whoops mixed up my coreys

Le Faye Morgaine fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 6, 2022

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

lovely Treat posted:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

I. M. Gei posted:

Someone in some GBS thread way back in like 2008 or something said that Aaron Carter and a bunch of other late-90s/early-00s boy band singers got raped/molested by an airline executive as a condition for their being in a band, and that this happened so much to so many of those kids and was such a big and prevalent open secret that a lot of them, including Aaron specifically, made jokes about it at parties and poo poo.

Considering all the poo poo that's come out about various entertainment industry people in the last several years I don't find this even remotely hard to believe. This specific thing is why Corey Haim was so hosed up and got heavily into drugs. And it's probably why child stars in general are notorious for being drug addicts and alcoholics.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

CPL593H posted:

Considering all the poo poo that's come out about various entertainment industry people in the last several years I don't find this even remotely hard to believe. This specific thing is why Corey Haim was so hosed up and got heavily into drugs. And it's probably why child stars in general are notorious for being drug addicts and alcoholics.

I mean isn't it an open secret by now Jamie Lynn Spears got knocked up by Schneider since she's never talked or revealed the baby daddy?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Le Faye Morgaine posted:

I mean isn't it an open secret by now Jamie Lynn Spears got knocked up by Schneider since she's never talked or revealed the baby daddy?

I have no idea about any of that but probably. At least up to a point the powerful figures in the entertainment industry (Harvey Weinstein being the most prominent example) could just do whatever they want to whoever they want and it very often involves kids. Corey Feldman has been talking about this for years and said that him and Corey Haim were abused by a number of different producers. These people are all scum.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jfc that show was great

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

I remember hearing about how the Brittney Spears breakdown was allegedly related to her little sister getting into the molestation ring and getting pregnant from a nickelodeon guy.

Anyway I just remember Aaron had an episode of Cribs where he showed off his fancy cars that he couldn't drive because he was like 14. Also his weird horny energy tweets. :rip:

Friend fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Nov 6, 2022

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Was about to scream and cry until I couldn't breath anymore but then I read tha first post Thank God they have not taken Jimmy Carter from me oh lord oh god

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if u poo poo ur pans when you die but your in the tub you poo poo the water and you probably fart real bad too and it makesit a hottub cause it is bubbles from the farts lol anyways he died

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Did Aaron Carter die? That’s what I’ve heard.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*busts into funeral*

MISTAH CARTAHHH

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I poo poo in Aaron Rodgers tub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bluemillion posted:

Well I got beat to the reference but I can still post the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrzKT-dFUjE

Anyone know he did an Aaron-specific remix?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKIva2KddY