Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

neato burrito posted:

New England Xan Chowder

:holymoley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Not many know this was his favorite song so put it on as you read this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QZu8FrzgpU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Being able to decompose from an inhalant death is somethimg I knew could happen, but didn't hit before. drat. Terrible way to go.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I mean if it's just a few days at most laying in a bathtub it's just the bodily fluids plus meat Soup so it sounds worse than it may be.

Although yeah it sounds pretty bad.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s a meat infusion.

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
At least he wasn't stewing for a whole week during the worst summer heat wave before they found him.

For those, gotta bring out the scooping buckets once the meat becomes fall off the bones tender.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

You know, the two aren't really comparable in music business or even re: mental health, but this does bring to mind that Layne Staley died at 34 too and the scene was kinda similar although he had become one not with water but his sofa.

That death came as no surprise but it's still sad as gently caress, like imagine being that famous and then it takes 2 weeks for someone to finally come check on you. I still love his voice. Funny guy too.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Nobody sang like that tub victim.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

Zeluth posted:

Nobody sang like that tub victim.

Conclusion: rip to all the angels end of story.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Horrorosaurus posted:

You know, the two aren't really comparable in music business or even re: mental health, but this does bring to mind that Layne Staley died at 34 too and the scene was kinda similar although he had become one not with water but his sofa.

That death came as no surprise but it's still sad as gently caress, like imagine being that famous and then it takes 2 weeks for someone to finally come check on you. I still love his voice. Funny guy too.

:(

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay
- Aaron Cartor

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
RIP Aaron Carter: walking on sunshine when he should have been walking on water

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Nooner posted:

Lmao holy poo poo nooner, ice cold

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Is drowning while huffing air an ironic death?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Aaron Farter.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Air-in Martyr

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I passed out in a bathtub in a hotel once. Luckily I didn't put in enough water for me to drown in. I was young and dumb. He seemed old enough to know better but you know, drugs

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Dixville posted:

I passed out in a bathtub in a hotel once. Luckily I didn't put in enough water for me to drown in. I was young and dumb. He seemed old enough to know better but you know, drugs

Young and dumb but not full of cum? Maybe that's why you didn't sink

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
RIP lil Wayne

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
RIP Lance Bass

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

LadyAmbien posted:

RIP Lance Bass

wtf i just saw him on the recap episode of love is blind? rest in peace, time waits for no one.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Death starts moving slowly through the members of NSYNC, culminating with Justin Timberlake in a padded room because he is obviously the final girl.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
Thread title is now accurate.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
aw gently caress I loved him on cats does countdown

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022
Of course, the vampires around him are hawking their tales to the press. One rehab guy claims he tried to get Aaron into an off the grid, no nonsense camp style rehab. Of course I doubt he even spoke to Aaron, but I wouldn't have wanted to go to this guys poo poo either when he called it "time-proven military behavioral science." So he wanted to force Aaron into those kind of bootcamps that only work on rebellious teens because they can't legally fight back, and I doubt a hollywood kid would ever want to sign up for that, having heard Paris Hilton's same stories I am sure.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

what have you done? why would you do this?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Cacator posted:

Young and dumb but not full of cum? Maybe that's why you didn't sink

Cum floats, except when it's tangled in your pubes. So presumably they were full of the stuff.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

LadyAmbien posted:

RIP Lance Bass

precision posted:

RIP lil Wayne

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

I miss Twitter, it made it easier to verify stuff like this

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

YeahTubaMike posted:

I miss Twitter, it made it easier to verify stuff like this

I usually use Google or Wikipedia and just see whether it says "is" or "was". Never let me down so far. Somebody updates that poo poo super quick.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i just live in blissful ignorance :shrug:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Das Boo posted:

Death starts moving slowly through the members of NSYNC, culminating with Justin Timberlake in a padded room because he is obviously the final girl.
No Timberlake is Vivian Leigh in Psycho or the blonde girl from the first Nightmare or Drew Barrymore from Scream. When he starts rocking the Ramen hair again you'll know....

JC is the true protag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
When Aaron Carter was interviewed about Lou Pearlman, he straight-up regressed into a child (timestamped):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCRs0Ic3FI&t=3810s

they hosed him up bigtime