Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Man if we didn't beat TAMU I'd be screaming to fire Clark.

I feel for you guys— you had a Moore retire, then had Satterfield and Drink leave you at the altar. Still a decent team this season but it really does seem like Clark isn’t the answer

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

They played in a hurricane

Won in the sense that Ohio State scored enough to win

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I don't get it

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
They all died

Edit: also check the file name

General Dog fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 6, 2022

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Kudos to Kansas for reaching bowl eligibility; I was worried that they were going to finish 0-7 after losing their QB.

Has anybody been following Oklahoma State closely? What the hell has happened to them over the past two weeks? From the outside looking in it looks like they’ve fallen apart for no apparent reason.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Goddamn

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Jesus loving christ lmao this is awful

For content: PSU and Pitt both looked good, feeling a bit better about the rest of their seasons.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The Vols were an unfortunate Challenger to the Dawg’s path to another natty.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

Kudos to Kansas for reaching bowl eligibility; I was worried that they were going to finish 0-7 after losing their QB.

Has anybody been following Oklahoma State closely? What the hell has happened to them over the past two weeks? From the outside looking in it looks like they’ve fallen apart for no apparent reason.

Turns out they were bad on the road the whole time

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

TCU is going to have its work cut out for over the next two weeks, it getting Texas and Baylor’s best shots in Austin and Waco. It seems to be a magic season for them though, so who knows. Should be good games.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

TCU is going to have its work cut out for over the next two weeks, it getting Texas and Baylor’s best shots in Austin and Waco. It seems to be a magic season for them though, so who knows. Should be good games.

TCU is going to kick the poo poo out of us

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/LSUfootball/status/1589049317809041408

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Last year was fun and all, but I’m guessing the honeymoon is just about over for Pittman and Arkansas

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

it's crazy how bryce young looks like a middle of the pack sec qb when he's running scripted plays but any time he has to improvise he looks incredible

curious!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Texas is bowl eligible, got a win over a Top 15 conference rival on the road. I still can't enjoy it a whole lot because we played like absolute poo poo in the second half again and almost blew a 21-point halftime lead.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Big day for the religious Right- Baylor, Liberty, BYU, and Air Force all get good wins.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

General Dog posted:

Big day for fans of sex scandals- Baylor, Liberty, BYU, and Air Force all get good wins.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
so Clemson losing is good for the Vols, right?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Demon Of The Fall posted:

For sure

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm really glad Clemson lost. Their offense is way too lovely and I'd rather have anyone else in the playoffs.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Improved facilities, improved stadium, improved recruiting classes. It does not matter. The universe needs UNLV football to be UNLV football. There is no escape.

Lessail fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 6, 2022

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Demon Of The Fall posted:

its good for everyone bc they're a terrible team that should not make the playoffs

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Relentlessboredomm posted:

its good for everyone bc they're a terrible team that should not make the playoffs

But what if it means the loser of Michigan-Ohio State makes the playoff?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

General Dog posted:

Still better than Clemson

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I’m happy UF could hang 41 on TAMU and give Jimbo his 6th loss.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Cnidario posted:

I feel for you guys— you had a Moore retire, then had Satterfield and Drink leave you at the altar. Still a decent team this season but it really does seem like Clark isn’t the answer

Satterfield played then coached at App for over 20 years 5 of those being HC. I can't be mad at him taking 5x what we were paying him at that point. Managed the transition to FBS beautifully. Clark is the same as him just been around forever and stuck around on Drinks staff. I want to love him but I don’t get what he's doing. It feels like he'd be way better off recruiting duel threats but he chases pro style guys.

Now Drink that man can go gently caress himself.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

LMAO gently caress off, Bama

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m feeling an Auburn loss this year. Too dumb for it not to be a thing. Good for LSU, gently caress known murderer Brian Kelly.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
It's fine that we're poo poo but losing in overtime to Brian Kelly is unacceptable

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Jayden Daniels is a better NFL prospect than Bryce Young.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Raku posted:

It's fine that we're poo poo but losing in overtime to Brian Kelly is unacceptable

Agreed, time for Saban to go

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
GLORY HALLELUJAH

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Bad week for the Heisman front runners so far. I also don’t really understand why Caleb Williams is getting so much buzz.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Agreed, time for Saban to go

We got standards to uphold here at Bama

Warbird
May 23, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

We got standards to uphold here at Bama

Sabes to Auburn, yo. It’s all 4d chess to get that buyout bag and whatever yeller feller will pay out.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Saban got complacent once he started hanging out with the Aflac Duck

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

General Dog posted:

i mean still better than clemson but i have faith in TCU to pull this off

so something like:

OSU/Michigan winner
UGA
TCU
Tenn?

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm surprised that Indiana completed the bowl and expanded their stadium because I don't think I've seen it full once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Relentlessboredomm posted:

i mean still better than clemson but i have faith in TCU to pull this off

so something like:

OSU/Michigan winner
UGA
TCU
Tenn?

Oregon over Tennessee if they win out. Give them a chance at redemption, at least their loss was all the way at the beginning of the year and their first game with a new coach.