Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Y'all it was a great day for football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Oregon over Tennessee if they win out. Give them a chance at redemption, at least their loss was all the way at the beginning of the year and their first game with a new coach.

yea good call, I just don't know if I believe in Bo Nix to make that happen

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

KKKLIP ART posted:

Y'all it was a great day for football.

Yeah it was

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I disagree. Brian Kelly winning is never a good thing.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The guy who killed a kid is not my friend, but he was a useful instrument in shaming Bama.

He has used up his usefulness.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lol at bama fans freaking out about refs swallowing their whistles. Imagine such a thing happening.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
45-3 really Miami?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Balls of steel, Brian Kelly.

Balls of steel.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

nachos posted:

45-3 really Miami?

love to see it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

It’s a weird day when I’m glad Notre Dame won.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

nachos posted:

45-3 really Miami?

*checks up on Josh Gattis angrily leaving Michigan in the offseason to go be Miami's OC*

Oh.

Ohhhhhhhh.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Bird in a Blender posted:

It’s a weird day when I’m glad Notre Dame won.

I just took a 20 minute shower because I was rooting for Notre Dame today. I felt dirty on the outside and also in my soul.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Dabo losing to a catholic school has to make him extra mad so I’ll allow it.

Buddy of mine is a lifelong ND fan and made his first trip to south bend this weekend. Special stuff.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Small LOL that Rutgers actually led Michigan at halftime.

I mean the lead lasted all of like 30 second into the 3rd quarter and then Michigan blasted Rutgers to their component atoms, but still.

LOL

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

Small LOL that Rutgers actually led Michigan at halftime.

I mean the lead lasted all of like 30 second into the 3rd quarter and then Michigan blasted Rutgers to their component atoms, but still.

LOL

Michigan has looked like poop in the first half of their last 3 games. And then as soon as halftime is over, they've given up a combined 3 points in the second halves of those 3 games.

It's the damndest thing and I don't much like those scary first halves at ALL.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Oregon over Tennessee if they win out.

No way. As long as Tennessee doesn't lose another game, they're in. This isn't like they lost to some scrub team, they lost UGA, another team in the top 4. Up until then they were undefeated against some strong teams. Likely they swap spots with UGA. Worst case they drop to #4.

Unless there's a concerted effort to limit the number of SEC teams in the playoff. Then sure.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Despite Alabama's loss I am given solace by Clemson utterly making GBS threads themselves

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Proteus Jones posted:

No way. As long as Tennessee doesn't lose another game, they're in. This isn't like they lost to some scrub team, they lost UGA, another team in the top 4. Up until then they were undefeated against some strong teams. Likely they swap spots with UGA. Worst case they drop to #4.

Unless there's a concerted effort to limit the number of SEC teams in the playoff. Then sure.

I’m not saying what will happen I’m saying what should happen.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Proteus Jones posted:

I see no problem with this

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
We've got a wonderful setup for next week's game against TCU. Texas sucks poo poo in the second half, TCU sucks poo poo in the first half.

Texas gonna be up 45-0 at halftime and lose 52-48

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Oregon over Tennessee if they win out. Give them a chance at redemption, at least their loss was all the way at the beginning of the year and their first game with a new coach.

they lost by loving 46 and play a terrible pac 12 schedule and will lose to oregon state anyways

Roasted Donut fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 6, 2022

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
edit aint quote

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

are you out of your loving gourd? mfao oregon over rutgers in the bowl game that they'll loving play you dumbass

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

yea good call, I just don't know if I believe in Bo Nix to make that happen

[chefs kiss] great call, this dogshit pac12 team definitely deserves to be in the playoffs. thats why a bunch of losers are jumping ship to a better conference lol

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Cthulu Carl posted:

Saban got complacent once he started hanging out with the Aflac Duck

Coach Prime is stealing all of his powers.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

LLCoolJD posted:

:lol: you spotted my Easter egg

Well after today the Vols ain’t dead yet when it comes to the CFBP but Bama and Clemson are.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dawgs

Bitch

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
holy gently caress Miami :eyepop:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
God damnit Phillies and union both lost championships, WVU got blasted by Iowa state, AND secret base drops the 2007 backyard brawl rewind all on the same day?

gently caress me

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Rectal Placenta posted:

Lol at bama fans freaking out about refs swallowing their whistles. Imagine such a thing happening.

LSU fans were literally freaking out about the refs as the confetti was falling. Act like you've been there before

https://twitter.com/donachaidh/status/1589090300336963584

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Borsche69 posted:

are you out of your loving gourd? mfao oregon over rutgers in the bowl game that they'll loving play you dumbass

Having two SEC teams in the playoffs is already stupid, having two teams from the same division is another level stupid.

Roasted Donut posted:

they lost by loving 46 and play a terrible pac 12 schedule and will lose to oregon state anyways

Don’t put teams who can’t win their division, much less their conference, in the playoffs, it’s loving dumb:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/LSUfootball/status/1589106294190809088

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Having two SEC teams in the playoffs is already stupid, having two teams from the same division is another level stupid.

none of that matters. you're trying to say oregon should be in. they shouldn't. they rot like hot garbage. they suck straight up real style. put maryland in over oregon, at least that'll be funny. you can watch a team be a total mess from start to finish instead of this pathetic mewling trash team that loses in the most boring way to fuckin georgia or godforbid something that lets michigan dick their way by total accident into the national championship (where they will get emasculated by whatever warm body they play)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Having watched UGA play Oregon and Tennessee, my opinion on who is better is neither of them because them Dawgs is hell

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

D.N. Nation posted:

Having watched UGA play Oregon and Tennessee, my opinion on who is better is neither of them because them Dawgs is hell

they is hell dont they

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

oregon vs tennessee? gun to my head? pull the trigger, and then also shoot oregon's putrid corpse like 40 loving times afterwards

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

kansas and duke are bowl eligible and texas a&m has to win out or it won't be

lol. lmao

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007

Sash! posted:

I'm surprised that Indiana completed the bowl and expanded their stadium because I don't think I've seen it full once.

Yeah it occasionally fills but not often, and even then half the people leave at halftime. For what it's worth, all the renovations barely changed the seating capacity, it was more about adding other facilities.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
i've seen bo nix get loving blasted by sec and big 10 teams more than enough over the last few years i don't need to see it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Declan MacManus posted:

kansas and duke are bowl eligible and texas a&m has to win out or it won't be

lol. lmao

it's really cool