Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Shinjobi posted:

I dont know of a better alternative. Just sucks major rear end when your champion stands tall after a series of coin flip kicks against a goalie hoping he's collected enough 4 leaf clovers and rabbits feet this season.

thanks for the hot take new guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

i didn't even realize the mls cup happened until the next day, guess is should watch the highlights now

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Dallan Invictus posted:

anyway I'm still an NASL shootout truther, no ties in the regular season was dumb BUT hockey overtime is fun but unworkable BUT PK shootouts are basically a coin flip and feel weird to decide titles on, at least there was more skill involved in the breakaway shootouts

gently caress yeah, NASL shootouts kicked rear end