Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That's cheesy rear end feelingsy punk is loving weak as gently caress. I'd use some loving karate on his rear end and that'd be it. KO. Knockout. Then I'd go after Richie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pity reply

edit: eyyyyyy op is a pussie oh!

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
The Fonz might be a bitch but Henry Winkler is a straight up OG

WhyZodiac
Oct 29, 2015

Ramrod XTreme
The Fonz can only beat up jukeboxes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jelly posted:

The Fonz might be a bitch but Henry Winkler is a straight up OG

This thrad is not about Winkler or Hollywood Sqaures. It;s about that bich-rear end The Fonz

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

WhyZodiac posted:

The Fonz can only beat up jukeboxes.

Barely

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

That's cheesy rear end feelingsy punk is loving weak as gently caress. I'd use some loving karate on his rear end and that'd be it. KO. Knockout. Then I'd go after Richie.

gently caress YOU. Never talk bad about Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli. Henry is a treasure

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
Just say you hate Italians

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

mutantIke posted:

Let's not say anything we can't take back

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he never found a jukebox that would give him a good fight

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

This reminds me that "Barry" on HBO is really good

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Probably the coolest guy behind the scenes. Aye!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

gently caress YOU. Never talk bad about Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli. Henry is a treasure

Yeah I wish I had three completely wack rear end names like Arthur, Herbert and Fonzarelli, like go someplace else alphabet soup

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zeluth posted:

Probably the coolest guy behind the scenes. Aye!

Not like that loving Joanie

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
sit on it

Posted by chikka on April 17, 2006

When a sasserific person runs out of things to say, "sit on it" is the next best thing. Popped up in a thread where the OP asked for advice and later revealed he was into beastiality, being a sissy, and had raped an ex-girlfriend. Upon being thoroughly spanked by the boards, he told an admin to "sit on it".

Posted by twotontim on July 1, 2006

The thread in question has been Gold-Mined, and is available here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1847539&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

The "sit on it" comment is on page 21.

Posted by Sister Miyagi on May 9, 2007

"Sit on it" was the general-purpose insult used by Ritchie, the Fonz, and friends on '70's sitcom "Happy Days." I've never heard it used outside that context except by Dogfucker here.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Not like that loving Joanie

I heard she loves chachi

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

EorayMel posted:

sit on it

When a sasserific person runs out of things to say, "sit on it" is the next best thing. Popped up in a thread where the OP asked for advice and later revealed he was into beastiality, being a sissy, and had raped an ex-girlfriend. Upon being thoroughly spanked by the boards, he told an admin to "sit on it".

The thread in question has been Gold-Mined, and is available here : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1847539&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

"Sit on it" was the general-purpose insult used by Ritchie, the Fonz, and friends on '70's sitcom "Happy Days." I've never heard it used outside that context except by Dogfucker here.

I.......

..............uh

:ohno:

Bogatyr
Jul 20, 2009
Henry Winkler is on a flight.
The flight attendant making her rounds approaches him and asks "would you like some headphones"?
He replies "Of course My Dear, by the way, it's pronounced Fonz".

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

sit on it

gently caress. the Fonz is from happy days

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Bogatyr posted:

The flight attendant making her rounds approaches him and asks "would you like some headphones"?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I fickind jumped a shark ans seen a man-war- on the wave.

Yippee
!

\

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bogatyr posted:

:stat::wal:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i agree op

unknown butthole
Jan 2, 2020

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
You ever think The Fonz banged Richie's mom while Richie's dad beat off in the corner and then the fonz came inside her without a condom on? Same situation but with that 70's show and Hyde is banging kitty.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

unknown butthole posted:

You ever think The Fonz banged Richie's mom while Richie's dad beat off in the corner and then the fonz came inside her without a condom on? Same situation but with that 70's show and Hyde is banging kitty.

No. no one has ever thought that aside from you

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

fonz is guilty as charged, the punishment: to be cast in bronze. so it is ordered so shall it be.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fonz is Friends OP not Enemies.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

fonz is guilty as charged, the punishment: to be cast in bronze. so it is ordered so shall it be.

already happened buddy

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6mll8rgDSI

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

mutantIke posted:

I hate Italians.

Let's not say anything we can't take back

I REALLY hate Italians.

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Nov 6, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yvershek posted:

I hate Italians.

loving Italians.They killed our god. Twice

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

unknown butthole posted:

I downloaded an old Flash game back in the day that goes much along those lines. The faster you click the mouse, the faster Howard and The Fonz etc. blow their loads.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

What's his deal anyway??

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I listened to the lyo guys at work have a conversation about how lol it was that Fonzie's office was in the shitter for like an hour 6-7 years ago

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

would a bitch jump a shark????

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have never, and never will, watch a single episode of happy days

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
more like crappy days

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I recall an episode where some guy went after fonz with a sword. Fonz stood there, hands in pockets. The guy thrusts, sticks the sword in. Holy poo poo the fonz is going to loving die, the sword is sticking in him. But then he removes his hand from his pocket and the sword falls to the ground, the sword actually was thrust between his arm and his body. Fonz doesn't flinch or cry or anything

I'm not sure if this actually happened in an episode but I have the memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

i have never, and never will, watch a single episode of happy days

Big same