Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
True or False?
True
False
View Results

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

never in doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
4th and 26, throw it 10 yards.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Finally willing to decisively pull the trigger on 4th and 26, to a guy who's 7 yards downfield, and also very well covered

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Maybe give the rookie in his second game somewhere to dump the ball off on 3rd and 21? Jesus Christ.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
So close to ending on a safety

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

wyoak posted:

That’s a bad play and pretty lovely protection considering they were 7 on 4

Yea, for real. There were like six guys in coverage on 3, how do you also get beat that bad at the line.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean after the 4th or 5th time you escape pressure it's probably just time to run with it

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shinji2015 posted:

YOU GOTTA GET RID OF THE BALL DUDE

Does seem from that replay on the second sack that they coulda called a play with at least some intermediate routes, you were gonna go for it on 4th anyway.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Tannehill is actually important to this offense.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Willis loving sucks, Jesus Christ

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
the afc south is absolutely getting destroyed by this titans team btw

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

MJeff posted:

Maybe give the rookie in his second game somewhere to dump the ball off on 3rd and 21? Jesus Christ.

True.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
This is what happens you can't muster goddamn passing.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Malik Willis might be a little raw

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

MJeff posted:

this, there was nobody to throw to except a prayer that probably gets picked off

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
You know who is pretty good? Derrick Henry

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Tannehill is actually important to this offense.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

allahu akbar

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
So uh are there any QBs in the upcoming draft that can umprove on that?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Willis made some really nice throws tonight but they need to lean into his running in a big way

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
At least it ended funny

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Liberty! Liberty! Liberty!

University! :fart:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

AndrewP posted:

Willis made some really nice throws tonight but they need to lean into his running in a big way

The Bears started doing this with Fields and low and behold he actually looks like he belongs in the NFL now.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Bears started doing this with Fields and low and behold he actually looks like he belongs in the NFL now.

justin fields loving rules, he also has an absolute howitzer of an arm and the referees cheated him today with an abysmal PI no-call

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Liberty! Liberty! Liberty!

University! :fart:

FAITH OVER FEAR

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

2018 the Ravens started Lamar mid season, completely shifted gears to a pistol offense and ripped off 6 wins in a row

e: 5 wins, forgot they lost in KC

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AndrewP posted:

I can remember a couple at least, one of which counted and the other was dropped. I mean if he can do that regularly then great.

It was very much not done regularly or even rarely.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

You know who is pretty good? Derrick Henry

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

AndrewP posted:

Yeah, like the end wasn't great, but he was making nice throws that his receivers were incapable of catching.

Maybe you need to get some WRs Tennessee

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yeah, this. Dude can run, work with that

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Woof, what a gross loss

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
What a loving game. Holy poo poo

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

MJeff posted:

The play before this every route was deep and outside the hashes and the middle of the field was an empty void. Just terrible play calling.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The sack before the last play dots:

https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/1589481708818427906

There is just nothing there. 2 comes open but by the time the route develops Willis is running for his life.

e: oh this may be a busted screen to 87. Check out all the illegal linemen downfield abound 95.

Yeah def a screen, 8 holds up 87 long enough for 38 to get there on the blitz and everything goes to hell.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Nov 7, 2022

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

you know how Chiefs WRs always work back to Mahomes when he's scrambling around and try to get open for him?

Titans should start coaching that

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
When I saw that Mahomes threw for 446 yards I was shocked. I knew he threw a lot that game, but it didn't seem like 446 yards of passing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

And yet they had him, just a brutal loss