Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
True or False?
True
False
View Results

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Lamar Willis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Well, that drive started off alright at least

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

PostNouveau posted:

How did he escape that?

pure rear end tackling

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Happy to see that elusiveness from Willis.

Drive stalled, but hey, better than I expected!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That was heads up but feels kinda dangerous and I don't know if I want to see it again.

That guy wasn't the returner, he was a random blocker who saw a lane.

e: oh that might have been a planned play with Skyy Moore going to the side of the field where the punt wasn't and he was supposed to drop back and field it all along wherever it went.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

titans are cowards for throwing

run Henry nonstop forever

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh drat, nice pitch and catch there

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
unfair

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

That was like in Madden when they magically turn their head at the right time

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
the Vrabel eyeroll, lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I am just now noticing that Mahomes does weird poo poo with his tongue constantly

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Toney doing more in this one game with KC than everything ever from his time with Giants

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Toney doing more in this one game with KC than everything ever from his time with Giants

It helps that Mahomes is a bit of an upgrade to Daniel Jones.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

one of the athletic podcasts made the point that in KC you've got Andy Reid who's got tons of experience and a ring to make the appeals to the kid about how to do things the right way along with a locker room culture that's established and has established guys playing QB, TE, OL, etc. In NY there was none of that, Daboll seems like a good coach but he's brand new and its hard to lean on any of those other aspects.

anyway, its irritating for the giants but there's a solid chance KC gets him unfucked for a few years

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Hey, he had two (2) good games for them last year in October and punched a Cowboys player!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

He was pretty good in like 2 games with the Giants and then a bunch of being injured and doing nothing in every other game.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Man this commentary is just Tirico and Collinsworth competing to see who can suck off Mahomes the most, huh

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kadarius Money

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Got too cute

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
hmmmm

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Mahomes not doing a QB sneak and the :flag: gods punished accordingly.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Bootleg

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Big Jeff melting down

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol that was too loving easy

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

tinstaach posted:

Man this commentary is just Tirico and Collinsworth competing to see who can suck off Mahomes the most, huh

Be glad you missed Rams/Bucs then

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Android Apocalypse posted:

Mahomes not doing a QB sneak and the :flag: gods punished accordingly.

He will never, ever run another one of those in his career as long as Andy is the coach.

One time your kneecap ends up on the side of your leg and all of a sudden you lose a play.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
drat Mecole Hardman is having a hell of a season. It's amazing what happens to a guy when Tyreek Hill leaves the team.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The gently caress is Simmons problem?

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Big Jeff
Big Mad

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Titans mad :mad:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Foolish to accept that penalty when you stopped them. Should have let them do a field goal attempt.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

No Butt Stuff posted:

The gently caress is Simmons problem?

He plays for the Tennessee Titans

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
So the :flag: gods didn't punish for the non-QB sneak but made up for it with the PAT.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Wow, that PAT just swerved left lol

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

sirtommygunn posted:

Foolish to accept that penalty when you stopped them. Should have let them do a field goal attempt.

I thought the same thing. Why accept that penalty?

Come on Butker what the gently caress.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

CHRIST BUTKER

BUTTKER

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sirtommygunn posted:

Can't decline a false start. Well I guess you can, but then it'd still be third and an inch because the play never happened.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Not sure what big Jeff was mad about there aside from the fact that he had three dudes to himself

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

He will never, ever run another one of those in his career as long as Andy is the coach.

One time your kneecap ends up on the side of your leg and all of a sudden you lose a play.

Plus it leads to the funny TE/FB/HB sneaks which are cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

Can't decline a false start. Well I guess you can, but then it'd still be third and an inch because the play never happened.

drat that's bullshit but you're right