Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Imagine not hungering for the death of all humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Living the dream

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i spent the last 24 hours trying to piss on my own god damned making GBS threads rear end in a top hat and i just cant loving do it. any tips would be welcome gang. please dont leave me hanging, i made a promise. god bless.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im still laughing at this

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

flubber nuts posted:

i spent the last 24 hours trying to piss on my own god damned making GBS threads rear end in a top hat and i just cant loving do it. any tips would be welcome gang. please dont leave me hanging, i made a promise. god bless.
Maybe start by pissing on someone else's making GBS threads rear end in a top hat and try to build up to reaching your own?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
until you can train to do it maybe consider using a tool to simulate the effect, like try pissing into one of those huge syringes they sell at livestock supply stores that you only ever see at a school science fairs

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Guys with big enough dicks can do this too, at least the ones who don't always have an erection when they poo poo.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

A hippo piss on he own rear end. . . a shameful hippo

CozyFella
Feb 1, 2022

I don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.
But I don't care.
So I foolishly bought a bidet when I could have been just blasting poo poo away with my own piss this entire time?

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
seeing such a majestic spectacle really inspires profound contemplation of the perfection of nature. Worth sharing. Goon funding project, how much would it cost to put a loop of this video on one of the skyscraper sized Times Square screens, just for a couple of minutes? Last I visited in summer they were just running some bullshit NFT ads, it can't be that much.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Because it can't be quoted enough...

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/16vO4M8.mp4

I thought this was looping at first

That's a hell of a post, hippo

naem
May 29, 2011

I just realized hippos are floating around in their own poop all day together

I mean they eat grass like cows and just poop constantly in the water