Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

insane anime posted:

its beautiful how you can tell a group of men to envision an avatar of an rear end making GBS threads out a cartoon hot dog and each of them has their own unique vision of what that could look like

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Leadthumb posted:

*out of breath running back into the thread way too late* worms pilonidal cyst guy

rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

j jonah jameson pounding on his desk "I want those drat gifs of wormskull's rear end making GBS threads a cartoon hotdog!"

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007

Kongming posted:

I accused someone of "mindlessly regurgitating memetic neologistic rhetoric" and they called ME gay?

That Little Demon posted:

[nervous games poster] Wow haha... all these issues are crazy! Hey does anyone know if there is a glitch where I can suck off Dragonite?

elf help book posted:

just imagined a noob buying a wormass for himself and being like "aww drat guys really?"

insane anime posted:

its beautiful how you can tell a group of men to envision an avatar of an rear end making GBS threads out a cartoon hot dog and each of them has their own unique vision of what that could look like

Yeah, I also liked the over-the-top super sonic fights. Just 2 minutes of wailing on a giant EVA's face with Sonic's ninja moves to extreme butt rock songs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What…

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Stuffguyman posted:

Yeah, I also liked the over-the-top super sonic fights. Just 2 minutes of wailing on a giant EVA's face with Sonic's ninja moves to extreme butt rock songs.

:ohno:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stuffguyman posted:

Stiffgayman lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Extreme butt rock ftmfw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Stuffguyman posted:

Yeah. everyone does.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

insane anime posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stuffguyman posted:

Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
The super sonic fights are cool...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

Stiffgayman lol

He wants his butt rocked, extremely

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

The super sonic fights are cool...

lmfao at this after the past god knows how many pages of crap

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao at this after the past god knows how many pages of crap

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

symbolic posted:

Stiffgayman lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

Extreme butt rock ftmfw

wayne's world: extreme butt rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------