Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squirrels2Nuts

comedere nuces omni tempore
hey Chewbecca! i'm not commuting :evilbuddy:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

morning commute stats:

speed: 10-20 eagles per freedom over the limit
weed: combusted, in my lungs
need: to work these hours and get the gently caress out of here. work or starve culture is killing me

baka of lathspell

Bump

on the freakin bus to nowhere

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Scuba Trooper

i took the wrong shuttle from union station to work today and it was a big pain in the rear end

Scuba Trooper

Squirrels2Nuts posted:

hey Chewbecca! i'm not commuting :evilbuddy:

wow rude

Ass-penny

commute went well tonight, there was traffic but we were moving most of the time

Ass-penny

there was a five gallon bucket at the end of a fat tire mark swerving from the left lane into the median of the highway, it fit really nicely there, like it'd left the mark. I wish I'd been able to snap a picture but unfortunately the several times I had to stop on the highway happened before or after that piece of road.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Ass-penny

saw a truck that said "a family of companies" on the back, and it got me thinking about Toyota and Raytheon sitting down with a small start up and explaining to them that when two companies love each other very much...

Ass-penny

saw my first snow plow of the season on my way in today. a little weird, it is not near freezing or even precipitating, but the blade wasn't down either. pre-season maintenance seems plausible.

big black turnout

global warming has done a number on their migratory patterns :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

their natural habitat has shrunken my 30% :catstare: