Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"

Chewbecca posted:

Commuting is the friends we made along the way

aw am i a friend

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

barclayed posted:

aw am i a friend

Of course!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
this just made my day ty

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Shifty Nipples

we are all friends here

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shifty Nipples

unless you make a posting enemy I guess

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

we are all friends here

Chewbecca

Commuting again. Skies are dark grey so I am hoping I don't get rained on for the walking part of the journey

How is it Monday again already? Mods?!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Chewbecca posted:

Commuting again. Skies are dark grey so I am hoping I don't get rained on for the walking part of the journey

How is it Monday again already? Mods?!

i had a brief panic before i remembered your general location on the planet

Chewbecca

Shifty Nipples posted:

i had a brief panic before i remembered your general location on the planet

Its the trade off for being one of god's chosen people

Early Friday: :hellyeah:
Early Monday: :gonk:

Ass-penny

poo poo I forgot to post but I drove to work Sunday afternoon. it's still Sunday evening and I'm still at work. probably won't post about it when I leave because I'm going to be too ready to gtfo

Chewbecca

Commuting again, tram is absolutely packed. People sniffing and coughing everywhere :stonk:

Ass-penny

I am home and getting stoned in the last half hour of Sunday that Minnesota has to offer. nice drive home; roads were decently free of snow or ice and not too much traffic.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

I am home and getting stoned in the last half hour of Sunday that Minnesota has to offer. nice drive home; roads were decently free of snow or ice and not too much traffic.

not too shab! trashed crew or??

Chewbecca

A little girl wouldn't stop crying so her dad(?) is now playing the Frozen theme song on YouTube at full volume :mufasa:

Chewbecca

Here I stand, in the light of da-a-ay
Let the storm rage ooooooooooooonnn

baka of lathspell

I can’t post on subways but today there was some kid loudly kicking this like metal plate and his mom was coaching him on being like do a quiet one now do a loud one

in fairness I think she was whittling him down to silence but for a while the kid was on max power just slamming the thing & she was heartily loling

I was trying to read this gripping scene in a paperback novel tho and i didn’t have music cuz phone was out of juice

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

baka fwocka fwame posted:

I can’t post on subways but today there was some kid loudly kicking this like metal plate and his mom was coaching him on being like do a quiet one now do a loud one

in fairness I think she was whittling him down to silence but for a while the kid was on max power just slamming the thing & she was heartily loling

I was trying to read this gripping scene in a paperback novel tho and i didn’t have music cuz phone was out of juice

Oh god I hate when phone goes flat, its the freaking worst

No commute today as I have a cold and we aren't allowed in the office with covid-esque symptoms :dance:

Ass-penny

my commute in today was mundane. I got a sandwich tho and it was good.

baka of lathspell

im on teh streetcarre rn actually

lotta people

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Ass-penny

I drove to and from work at some point today, we have had slow and steady snow, sleet, and rain, in reverse chronological order, since Tuesday (lol rain in MN in December, this is probably fine) but that don't stop us. I was surprised how decent the roads were, until I saw plenty of plows out.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

fun fact: the last time I regularly drove to work I was 19 and getting paid minimum wage plus cash under the table for a temp gig. public transit rules cars drool

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

more falafel please posted:

fun fact: the last time I regularly drove to work I was 19 and getting paid minimum wage plus cash under the table for a temp gig. public transit rules cars drool

while I agree in theory, the public transit in my city is a loving joke.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

rear end-penny posted:

while I agree in theory, the public transit in my city is a loving joke.

yeah :(

more falafel please

forums poster

i was gonna say something about the light rail in Minneapolis that has a name like LINK or MAX or TREK or something but a) it goes like six places and b) I don't think any of those are St. Paul

Farecoal

There he go
One line goes right through the U of M campus. Would have been really handy for the few months I was that school but it was still under construction then

Farecoal

There he go
Also I'm very glad I live in Chicago. I lost my car last year in an accident and I can't afford another. Without decent public transit I would be turbo hosed. I feel like the CTA is really slacking lately on the whole "arriving when they're supposed to" thing though

more falafel please

forums poster

Farecoal posted:

Also I'm very glad I live in Chicago. I lost my car last year in an accident and I can't afford another. Without decent public transit I would be turbo hosed. I feel like the CTA is really slacking lately on the whole "arriving when they're supposed to" thing though

yeah well you know according to herronnerdamayer Chicago is a car town t'roo'n'troo

lol she isn't even gonna make the runoff

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Farecoal posted:

I've always wanted to live there. I rode the brown line to and from Grant Park for a long ago Lollapalooza and that's the only train I've ever been on. I loved it

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

i was gonna say something about the light rail in Minneapolis that has a name like LINK or MAX or TREK or something but a) it goes like six places and b) I don't think any of those are St. Paul

it's gotten a little better, you can get to St. Paul but only places along University and until you get to the capitol basically

fake edit actually looking at the map it does bring you around into lower town. but yeah unless your business is downtown you'd have to transfer to a bus, etc.

Shifty Nipples

MAX is the light rail in Portland Oregon

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Chewbecca posted:

Here I stand, in the light of da-a-ay
Let the storm rage ooooooooooooonnn

the commute never bothered me anyway

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
I work at home, and it's a Saturday. My wife has to work (not at home) because one of her co-workers is ill. Not a big deal because she rarely has to work weekends and when she does it's sweet overtime $$$. So, I just commuted from my bedroom to my desk, and I am posting about that experience. Quiet, generally clean, nice cattes on the way, 9/10, would repeat.

baka of lathspell

holy moly… im commuting rn

the sights the sounds

the sounds, the sights

etc

mostly people coughing or looking like they have a foot in the grave o7

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

Posting in advance of my commute :sigh:

Chewbecca

Whacky public transport seat patterns of the world, Melbourne edition

more falafel please

forums poster

I've missed a few but I'm currently on my way out the door which means I'm commuting

Chewbecca

Commuting home, the superior kind of commuting. Currently on tram 1 of 2 :thumbsup:

Chewbecca

Tram 2/2

Old mate coughing behind me

Chewbecca

Really hacking up a lung

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Thanks fuckwit lol