Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:canada:

were gonna win the world cup, i will not be taking any questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

mila kunis posted:

go to one of the ones full of chainsmoking old portuguese guys near dundas and dufferin

this is the correct answer

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

goddamn bullshit-rear end country takes up nine-tenths of the earth's surface and then all the canadian posters come in like

"let's all meet up at jim's bar for the game since he's got chairs now so you don't have to sit on the floor, much better than the other bar eh"

this is correct, this is what it is like to be Canadian

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FullLeatherJacket posted:

major emotional or substance abuse problems that they made seem mysterious by being polite and passive-aggressive

you've just described literally every Canadian

ilmucche posted:

kelowna is just outside vancouver though

Considering the next closest big city is an eight hour drive the other direction and even then you end up in Calgary at the end, yeah, it is.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I wanted to see fat Lukaku mope around the pitch, Blegum's other strikers might actually run a little

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

this is good enough for me, 2-1 Canada

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:canada:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
in true Canadian fashion, we will beat Morocco now that it doesn't matter

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Oh, Canada. Our home and naive land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jettisonedstuff posted:

Is Canada mathematically out? If they beat Morocco by 2 goals and Belgium loses to Croatia, Canada would be tied with Belgium and Morocco on 3 points and the first tiebreaker is group goal difference. If Canada beats Morocco by 2 goals then there's a chance.

I bet Croatia rests their starters and basically let Belgium win, though.

Morocco have 4 points.