Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

do a write-up for Paul Peschisolido just in case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

goddamn bullshit-rear end country takes up nine-tenths of the earth's surface and then all the canadian posters come in like

"let's all meet up at jim's bar for the game since he's got chairs now so you don't have to sit on the floor, much better than the other bar eh"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

vyelkin posted:

this is correct, this is what it is like to be Canadian

I don't want to lorepost too hard, but I had not one but two ex-girlfriends decide later to move to Canada with dudes who had major emotional or substance abuse problems that they made seem mysterious by being polite and passive-aggressive (do not post that they have a type, they do not have a type)

anyway, I got talking to one of these dudes and he said they were going to live in kelowna, which was "just outside vancouver"

it turns out that kelowna to vancouver is a five-hour drive through nothing and I had to point out that if I drive five hours from my house I can either get to Scotland or France

the other one somehow did worse and ended up in St John's, lol; lmao

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

karmicknight posted:

Live in a bigger country.

my head and country are both of a perfectly cromulent size

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

at least you tried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

yeah, the irony is that I'd 100% rather take Canada right now than a bad team for losers like the United States or Mexico

they've got great quality counter-attacking play, but you need to be able to convert that to goals against top teams whose defenders won't stop running when they reach the halfway line, otherwise it's just a whole bunch of running the ball forward then having no idea what to do with it and trying to play a pass to feet in front of the defender