Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

davecrazy posted:

Is this gonna be a bloodbath for Democrats?

Yes. Or possibly no.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Palate cleanser:

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1590190848817647617

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

My snap judgment here is that they ran up the totals in Deepest Red America and under-performed everywhere else. They pulled a Hillary.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I've gotten every COVID booster possible.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bored As gently caress posted:

Yeah, exactly this.

Also the camera person was good but wtf was up with the goddamn long as silence (lol) in the video? Like he's not saying a loving thing, why are there so few cuts? Why is it 2 minutes long? Why did he not give more reasons silencers are cool and a speech on why they should be taken off the NFA?

The gently caress was the point of the video?

Masters looks like a villain from an unmade John Carpenter movie.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
drat that unstoppable Red Wave :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Ehhhh......

We'll know by the weekend. The counties with the most votes still out have to turn them into the state friday.

Colorado Springs NPR station had election folks on the radio friday, basically saying all counting in Pueblo is done, the biggest city in the district, and Frisch's best chance. But they said don't expect final results until this coming thursday at the earliest.

My ideal result is that the election is decided by <5 votes either way so I have a nice example to throw at "one vote doesn't matter" types.