Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Submitted my ballot by mail. My local races are pretty unremarkable beyond ranked choice voting at the city level, which would be a win.

Don't have great hopes for the results across the country though. The Dems have been getting out and saying more explicitly that democracy is at risk, but vast swathes of the country appear to receive that message with a shrug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA

Arven posted:

I don't get yall doing mail in and early voting when the republicans are doing everything in their power to make those not count. The fact that record numbers of early votes and mail in ballots have been cast everywhere is terrifying as it just gives the republicans something to point at as an excuse if they lose.
There are sane states where it's the primary form of voting.

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
So this tactic wasn't the height of dumb lib perfidy as some have suggested?!‽