Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm interested in this election like I'm into watching Russian dash cams- perverse hopeful curiosity

It weirds me out the focus on PA, because on paper, lol. But I still see Trump signs every day.

What's scarier is the alibi of denial many GOP have- "if we didn't win, we don't accept because X"- and the 2 years of prep for subversion, and how it will work out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It also isn't the gun Bond carried- wrong caliber.
Bond originally carried a Beretta .25 according right the Flemming novels; in the movies he carried a PPK/S in 32, not .22

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

McNally posted:

Not exactly a lot of water on the border in Arizona.

Thanks, Obama.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This election is totally cool, because the losing side started screaming stolen election before counting started, and they already have their conspiracy platform set up and going.

PA was stolen, because they took too long to count the votes.
NV was stolen with fake ballot shenanigans.
Etc.

America is cool.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It's a common song being sung by the Qultists